• 𝐭𝐰𝐨 •

3rd person's pov

it was already day and everything was quiet. until the sound of the ragging alarm of of Xiao's phone. he groaned as he turned the alarm off. it was too loud. just thinking about him being transferred to venti's school made xiao wanna die asap. what about- oh nvm, he really didn't have too much friends and most of them were fake. maybe it was actually good for him.

lazily, xiao dressed up emo like always (jk) and left the house without saying anything to his dad. he was still mad, not too much but enough for him to not to talk to him rn.

xiao's pov

why. i don't want to go to this school. not to meet him, that jerk. well, i can't say he doesn't look good at all but- no wait that's gay. I'm straight, not gay. i like ganyu pls.

as i arrived there, i saw the someone... familiar? oh no. wait- yes, no no- nevermind. it's Hu Tao, my childhood friend. she's annoying but a nice friend i guess... she is always here for me but always takes the opportunity to make some funny prank like she always say.

somehow she quickly spotted me and ran into me. I'm not really into hugs but ig i can take one from her.

"hey xiao!! didn't expect to see you here. what the heck happened?" we haven't seen each other for a while ago. Hu Tao was transferred to this school since 4th grade from middle school. since there, i rarely saw her because this school is far as fuck from mine. we talked a lil by messages but we rather be facing each other.

"i was transferred because of my-"

"were you expelled?" pls she didn't even let me finish. "no, i wasn't." "then what was the reason?"

how the fuck was i gonna explain that my parent found someone for me to marry like they used to do in the goddamn old days, i already like somebody and i don't wanna marry that guy cause im not fucking gay.

"my parents. they want me to marry somebody.."

"WAIT-WGATWOFBWKFKSJX" i don't know if i should've told her about it. she is acting like a maniac right now.

"D-D-D-D-DIDNT YOU LIKE THAT GIRL WITH HORNS?"

"i already told you not to call ganyu that"

"since when do i listen?"

"at least you could read dumbass"

"yeah, yeah, anyways who is that?" should i tell Hu Tao? i'm not really sure. afraid of what she could do.

at the corner of my eye i spotted him. he was with... some friends? maybe the person he likes is there as well. what was his name again? vinti? no, venti. it doesn't matter anyways.

"are you gonna answer me or...?" Hu Tao noticed i was looking somewhere else and she turned around of course, not quietly. "oooooh, is it venti? wait, YOUR PARENTS THINK YOU'RE GAY???" omfg, this was the reaction i really didn't want to happen because now he is looking at us.

venti's pov

oh, there he was. i need to talk to him about everything that messed up our lives.

"hey, are you even listening venti?" xiangling called me. i was distracted among my friends. they are xiangling, lumine, aether, xingqiu, chongyun and kazuha. i actually do have a crush on kazuha, that's the biggest motive to end the marriage. we don't like each other. he is so rude and spoiled. i wish this isn't going to last for long...

"uhh, yeah?" they stared at me before we were called by an annoying funny voice.

"HEEEEEEEY!" it was Hu Tao, my bestie and it looks like she is also xiao's friend. should i use that to get close to him- i mean, so we can talk more about- ugh nevermind.

"hey hu tao!" i answered trying not to look at xiao, who was staring deeply at hu tao like he hates her.

"did you know about it????" ok, tf is going on? im so lost

"uuuh about what exactly?"

"THE MARRIAGE!" please tell me this isn't happening. please. this was the worse. i saw xiao coming at us very quietly.

"WAIT WHAT?? VENTI?" xiangling shouted as xingqiu and chongyun stared at each other. kazuha was very confuse and the siblings were smirking, i could feel it.

suddenly, hu tao was pushed and vanished. so did xiao. bro he is so creepy. i bet he is gonna do something to her because she told them about our "marriage".

"ok you have a lot of explanation to do." oh dear archons save me

3rd person's pov

the bell rang. they needed to go to class, so that shit chat they were having just ended. hu tao thanked the archons for saving her from xiao since he was actually very pissed off from what she did.

xiao was very lost in that college. he was new, transferred just in that day, how was he going to find his class?

"your class is the same as venti, keep that on mind please." zhongli's words came up on xiao's mind. he was so tired and bored by what already happened in that nightmare people call of day that he didn't want to go find venti. but he didn't have any other options, did he?

venti's pov

as i closed my locker i saw xiao running to me. what did he want now...

"hey venti." he panted as he arrived next to me.

"hey, do you need something?"

"where is the class?" are you fucking kidding me? istg he pisses me off too much. he didn't read the infos mr. zhongli gave him. he only cared about being transferred to my school. i can't with this guy.

"didn't mr. zhongli send all the infos about the college?" i wanted to tease him. to make him realise that he, besides being stupid, is a freaking dumbass for not reading what people send to him.

"are you going to tell me or do i need to find it myself?" i didn't want to tell him actually. i wanted him to go and get lost in this bigass college. i wanted him to get late to class. but I couldn't.

"follow me" i sighed as i walked away leading us to the classroom. he was quietly following me so i took the chance.

"xiao i need to talk to you about the marriage." i spoke but i didn't stop walking. he just following me around. he didn't answer me. we were getting close to the class and he didn't say a word. i can't stand him anymore. the way he bothers me is so ridiculous.

"hey, I'm talking to-"

"before lunch, meet me upstairs" he whispered before coming inside the classroom. wait- upstairs? what is upstairs?? is it the rooftop? how does he know there is a rooftop? he is new- ugh, i'll just go with it.

[A/N: BRO ISTG IM TRYING OK????
this was somehow hard to get to 1000+ words but- nice😋
uwu baka owo
sorry
i hope yall enjoyed
they hate each other lolololol]