14-Shelter form the Storm

Urbosa's POV Third Person

Alyx introduced the next memory as 'Shelter from the storm' and left.

That Vai was starting to annoy me.

The memory started with Link training as Zelda sat under a rock ledge, trying to protect herself from the storm.

Urbosa wondered why, like Silent Princess, this was important.

She guessed that she'll get the answer soon enough.

"I doubt this will let up anytime soon..." Urbosa's little bird started, looking up at the rainy sky.

Zelda watched her knight for a few heartbeats.

"Your path seems to mirror your father's. You've dedicated yourself to becoming a knight, as well." Zelda said to her panting knight.

"Your commitment to the training by necessary to fulfill your goal is really quite admirable."

Link swung the blade of evil's bane around his head before exhaling, and stopping. Looking toward the Princess.

"I see now why you would be the chosen one. What if... one day... you realized that you just weren't meant to be a fighter."

Link let his sword fall to his side as he turned to Zelda.

Urbosa's motherly gaze turned on Zelda who was studying the table, as if she knew Urbosa would look at her like that.

"Yet the only thing people ever said... was that you were born into a family of the Royal guard, and so no matter what you thought, you had to become a knight.

"If that was the only thing that you were ever told... I wonder, then... would you have chosen a different path?" Zelda asked finally as the rain began to let up.

Urbosa sighed. "I'm going to go to bed, see you in the morning everyone." So she did just that.