Chapter 1 ( Our Eyes Locked )

A/N ) Elizabeth is a kinda baddie in this story

Meliodas POV

Ughhhhh, he complained. I hate mondays and our teacher said we were getting a new student today. I hope it's not a girl he thought to himself.

Elizabeth POV

ELLIE, she heard her sister Veronica yell. WHAT, she yelled back. ITS YOUR FIRST DAY AT THIS NEW SCHOOL, Veronica shouted while walking upstair. She got up and made her bed as her sister was opening the door. What do you want, Elizabeth asked. Ellie you have legit 30 minutes to get ready. Oh fuck, she said while trying to get in the shower.

Time skip~

Elizabeth POV 

She was running out of her castle when right as she got up she bumped into a boy s-sorry, she said. The boy held his hand out and helped her up. As she got up she looked at his face to realize.. this boy is the heir to the Demon King's throne! 

Meliodas POV

That girl was wearing my school's uniform. Don't tell me... she was the new student! He realized when she looked in his eyes there was a mixture of love, shock, and embarristment. He realized that she was the one he was looking for! Someone who wasn't scared to look him in the eye besides... Liz. Liz was a legit SIMP for Meliodas she was always trying to make moves on him, which he didn't like. She never couldn't look him in the eye. She was in the way especially while he was with the Sins. She tried to make it look like they were dating. He told his friends the opposite so, they never believed her.

(A/N) This is my first story so please don't hate thx! Your friend MissAshUwU