Her parents walk in on you

SMUT WARNING (I mean kinda) !!!

in which you and Olivia are getting down to business 

and two certain adults forget to knock...

-- <3 -- 

As soon as you close the door to your girlfriend's room, you push Olivia against the white door, your hands on her hips. She moaned softly as you crashed your lips onto hers. You and Olivia had been dating for several months, but neither of your families knew that you two were together, and because of that and the fact that both of you still lived with your parents, you hardly got any time to be more than friends with each other. 

You were very friendly with your girlfriend's parents, and they considered you a second daughter. You and Olivia had been best friends since primary school and you basically lived at her house, but always having to be an ample physical distance from each other and hardly ever being able to touch your girlfriend was getting to you. So you and Olivia had jumped at the chance while her parents and yours were distracted hosting the annual neighborhood block party down in the street. You'd both snuck inside "for some relief from the heat"

Olivia's small attic bedroom made it do you had to be careful not to hit your heads on the sloping ceiling, but near the door it was fine. 

You tugged at Olivia's hair and she moaned into your mouth. You could feel her warm hands slide beneath the bottom of your skirt. Her warm fingers danced across your ass and you panted from the intense feeling of craving her touch. Your tongues battled for dominance but when you sunk your teeth into your girlfriend's bottom lip for a second she gave up trying to beat your games.

It was a ninety-degree summer day outside and both of you were wearing summery outfits, which turned out to be a good thing because there was less to take off. You pulled off the sinched crop top you'd chosen to wear, exposing your black bra. 

"God it's hot." Olivia gasped as you started to trail love bites down her neck

"I can do something about that if you're a good girl for mommy," You said seductively as you grabbed your girlfriend's thighs and pulled them up. Olivia jumped onto you and you made quick work of carrying Olivia over to her bed. You pushed her down and claimed on top of your girlfriend. 

"Are you hot baby girl?" You asked with a smirk and Olivia nodded vigorously. Both of you were panting from the heat and tension between each other. 

You slowly slid the straps of Olivia's cropped white tank top off her shoulders. Even though it was more than ninety degrees inside her small room, you noticed how your girlfriend got goosebumps whenever your delicate fingers touched her skin. You continued to pull off Olivia's tank top slowly, wanting to tease her as much as possible. 

"No bra Today Love? you're such a naughty little girl" you said, your voice full of lust as you gazed at your girlfriend's bare chest. You started to plant kisses around her breasts and out of the corner of your eye you saw Olivia's fist tighten in a fist around her sheets, she was clearly enjoying this. 

You circled your tongue around her nipple and Olivia moaned

"F-fuck y/n. I need you" Olivia moaned loudly 

"what's my name?" you demanded as you stopped what you were doing to lock eyes with your girlfriend 

"Mommy. Fuck mommy make me feel you" she responded as she brought her hands up to your jaw and pulled your lips back onto hers sharply.

You dove into her mouth as you fumbled with the buttons on her jean shorts and pulled them off. Your fingers toyed with her breasts as you kept kissing your girlfriend like neither of you'd live to see tomorrow

Your hips bucked against Olivia's, and just as you went to slip a hand into her panties you heard a click

"Oliv-OH MY GOD!" Sophia exclaimed and pulled you and Olivia out of the reality you were living in

"Holy. Shit." Ron deadpanned and that's when you noticed that not only had your girlfriend's mother walked in on you but so had her dad. You silently thanked god that both your Bra and Skirt were still on. Because while this was mortifying for Olivia, these were her parents. 

"Ronald! language!" Sophia said as she swatted her husband

"Sophia, They're fucking in my house. I think all rules went out the window at this point" he responded. By the tone of his voice, you could tell that he was very clearly angry. 

"w-I...We'll give you both some space to...Get dressed. But then we're going to have a conversation with you young lady" Sophia said as she addressed her daughter. They exited the room a minute later. You and Olivia got dressed, the silence was thick and heavy with the tension of what you hadn't been able to finish. 

Slowly you and Olivia walked downstairs. Every creaky floorboard seemed to fill the whole house with noise, even though half the neighborhood is gathered outside in the streets. 

GOD y/n! why couldn't you have controlled yourself and just enjoyed the party?!

You and your girlfriend made the walk of shame downstairs and into the dining room, where Sophia and Ron were seated awkwardly staring at their hands.

"Oh! girls" Sophia said with a fake smile on her face. Both you and Olivia sat at the table. You made sure to keep one chair in between you.

"one of you care to explain what was happening up there?" Ron asks and you gulped

"Look. Mr.Rodrigo, it wasn't what it looked like at all. We came inside from a break from the heat and I noticed my shirt smelled really bad because it's really hot today, and Liv was gonna be a pal and let me borrow a clean shirt" You lie, But they don't really buy it 

"Then why was Olivia naked?" 

"See, uh...I hope you don't mind me saying Liv...but she bled through her shorts and was also really sweaty like me so we were both going to change. While I was looking through her dresser I...I thought I saw a spider and like...I HATE spiders so I jumped back and crashed into Olivia and she fell back so that's why we were on the bed. I swear it wasn't what It looked like" 

"y-yes it was. And I'm done hiding." Olivia buts in angrily. You shoot her a glance but she ignores it  "...Y/N and I are dating. we have been for a while, and it's exactly what it looks like. I love her." she finishes 

"Olivia Isabel Rodrigo. You lied to us?" Ron asks angrily

"Oh come on, give her a break. She was scared about how we'd react" Sophia defends 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I lied, but y/n really means the world to me" 

"and Olivia means the world to me" you finish as you grab Olivia's hand

"Okay. But no more fucking in this house,  got it?" Ron laughs and Olivia laughs tensely at that comment

"Got it, Mr.Rodrigo" you nod 

"Well, let's get back out there and have some PG fun," Sophia says. All the tension evaporates but you all  know that you're far from done with awkward conversations for that night

You wrap up the conversation and You lead Olivia back outside into the heat.