-Abraham x male reader-

Angst
|
-WARNING-
|
MENTION OF CHEATING
MENTION OF BLOOD
MENTION OF MURDER

♡----------------------------------♡

-Your pov-

I sit in the living room of an old house we found on the supply run about to fall asleep sitting up till someone opens the door and I hear laughing. "Oh don't worry darling no walker is gonna bite you on my watch~" I look over to Abraham smacking sashas ass but I was too tired to call him out for the 5th time. "Hey babe me and sasha are gonna make sure we got everything you go ahead and take a nap." He gave me a smile before walking upstairs with sasha to one of the bedrooms.

-15 minutes later-

No matter what I did I wouldn't fall asleep even tho I was tired as hell so I got up and went upstairs to check on Abraham and sasha. I opened the door and my eyes widened at the sight as my heart dropped to my stomach. "O-Oh fuck y- W-Wait y/n i-its not w-what it looks like!" Abraham tried to get up and stop me from leaving but by the time he had his pants on i was on my way downstairs.

I went to the living room and grabbed a knife from my bag and walked pasted Abraham, going back up the stairs. "B-Baby please!" I went into the room where sasha laid on the bed still naked acting like nothing was happening. "Hey faggot~ your boy toys pretty pleasing~" I walk up to her, ignoring the banging on the door from Abraham and slit her throat with ease as i watch blood flow out of her throat. Seconds later Abraham kick down the door and drops to his knees. "What the hell is wrong with you!?!" I turn to him and smile. "Just wanted to show you my art work~"

Sorry its short I'm tired and texting with my boyfriend XD
□-------------□

Please send some requests! Have a great day or night!
^^