Chapter 5 "His Ghost"

-Philza POV-
Tommy and I ran into each other outside my house right after he yelled my name. He said he was being chased by Dream.. Again.

"I swear to God, the first thing he does when he gets out of prison is torment a child" I sighed.

Wilbur came to our door, then acted weird.

We went to L'manburg and ran up to a Ghost version of Ranboo. They were acting weird, they even said death felt good.

~•With The Fireworks Duo•~

-Tubbo POV-
"So, explain the whole 'Papa' thing" Technoblade said as he rowed and rowed the boat with Michael on his shoulder. "Aww, he likes you!" I replied trying to change the subject.. But.. "Tubbo." I failed-  whoops.

"Alright, alright. Fine" I sighed in defeat. "Yes, Ranboo and I are married, at first it was for taxes bit then we eventually fell in love. Michael is our adopted son, I'm not Ranboo's best friend but his husband." I explained, he sighed and replied "I understand, I support you two, I just hoped that one of you would've atleast told me","Sorry" I replied back.

-Technoblade POV-
So all this time Ranboo's married to one of the government? Then why did he join the syndicate? Let alone being an anarchist? Unless.. He wanted to protect them.. That would make sense considering he would always lead us away from snowchester and change the subject everytime we talk about Tubbo

-~•Flashback from a meeting•~-

-Third Person POV-

"

Maybe we can even spawn withers in there!(Snowchester)" Technoblade said as he slammed his hand in the table in excitement.

"YEAH!" Niki agreed as Philza nodded.

'Ranboo has been quiet ever since we've been talking about snowchester' Technoblade thought to himself, he wasn't wrong. Ranboo was quiet, too quiet.

"Y-yeah! Heh, t-they'll never know it's us!" Ranboo finally spoke but was unable to hide the forced cheering voice in his tone.

Server:
Tubbo_ fell from a high place

"Canon" Techno chuckled, with Ranboo's response catching his attention. "Heh, yeahh, canon.." they said trying not to act suspicious but failing.. Really bad.

Server:
Tubbo_ fell from a high place
Technoblade:Canon
Tubbo: Someone trapped me!
Tubbo_ fell from a high place

-Ranboo POV-
Technoblade whispered to you: "Yo, you good? You're acting odd"

You whispered to Technoblade:
"No, I'm not acting odd and I'm fine, no need to worry"

*sigh* I can't let them destroy nor hurt anyone in Snowchester. Good thing I joined this organization, being here would predict anything that would be a threat from my family and my husband's nation.

-~• End Of Flashback •~-

-Technoblade POV-
He really is a good person, how could a kind heart like yours ever befriend a bloody heart like mine. You're one unique kid Lethe, I'm proud of you. I hope you'll rest in peace and had fun with your life. I'm sorry you didn't get to spend more of your time with your family.

"Uhm, Technoblade? You alright? What's on your mind? You've been smiling for a while... N-NOT LIKE IT'S A BAD THING!" Tubbo asked taking Michael from my shoulder, heh, Ranboo must be very happy having him as his husband.

"Yeah I'm fine" I replied and added "Wait, isn't it your birthday? Happy Birthday uh, I guess-"

"You suck at communication" he replied, I pouted at that

"WELL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SAY" -Technoblade

"YOU COULD'VE REMOVED THE THE I GUESS" -Tubbo

"WELL I DIDN'T WANT TO" -Technoblade

"THEN FCK YOU" -Tubbo

"Watch your mouth kid" -Technoblade

"I'm 18" -Tubbo

"Could care less" I replied.

-~• Time Skip •~-

After a few moments of paddling, we finally reached the shore, we're back in the fallen nation, L'manburg. "Don't fall in the water" I warned Tubbo, hummed in response as he was getting out of the boat with Michael in his arms.

"I say we head to L'manburg" he said, I asked why and he just looked at me and shrugged. "You know, maybe there are stuff weve missed. We've been traveling for almost 4 days, we might've at least missed something" and then he walked ahead.

As we we're walking along the paths we saw Tommy building walls in a distance. He's with Phil and another guy. "PHILLL!! ✨" I yelled as I built over the walls to get across. "Phil!" I said again as I went up to him with open arms.

"OI! You can't just do that man!" The child (Tommy) groaned at me.
"I can and I will" I replied, Philza turned to me and said "How did your journey go?" I replied that it went fine. Tubbo eventually got to us but Michael jumped off his arms and ran into another person.

"Aww, why hello there bud"

". . ."

"Ranboo?.."

[A/N: AYO? ONE CHAPTER LEFT! POG! IF I FINISH THIS TODAY THEN I MIGHT UPLOAD THE DRAFTED ONE! YOOO!!! ✨✨

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUBZO! AND MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR!!]