Silly, silly girl.

*9pm Bar in New York*
January 14, 2019

"You know you have been here for over an hour and haven't ordered anything, right?" the bartender persisted, "This is a bar, after all. Not a Starbucks."

I glanced up to meet the green eyes of a tall, built man. Who was oddly wearing an apron that hung on to him much too tightly.

"I'll have a water."

"A water? You look tense, how 'bout a beer?" He questioned in a insisting tone.

"You don't want to witness me when I've had my fair share of beers."

"Oh come on, a fine young lady like you can't cause that much trouble. You look too good to be trouble."

Was he trying to test me? He was trying to make me give in, and it was working.

"Well, if you insist." I eyed him suspiciously, I could never back down. It was one of my weaknesses, someday it would be the death of me.

"Now that's what i'm talking 'bout. Yo, Carlos, a beer for this lovely lady." As he smirked he leaned closer, and stopped an ant away from my ear whispering, "It's on the house." he winked.

As the waitor left, a guy, who I guessed was Carlos, came to the table and set two beers in front of me.

"Two?" I questioned as I raised my left eyebrow.

"I have never seen you here before, are you visiting?" Carlos said as he dodged my question.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact, I'm leaving as soon as the first ray of sunlight streams in."

"Well, that's unfortunate. This town could use some trouble. It's been really dull around here."

"Oh, and what makes you think I'm trouble?"

"The little comment you made earlier gave it up, and the fact you accepted the two beers was the deal breaker."

I turned my glance to the beers to give one back, "I didn't accept the two be-"  no one was there.

"Oh, why not." I murmured.

I drank the two beer with no hesitation or difficulty, "Yo Carlos, another round!"

"That's my girl." Carlos screamed from behind the bar;.

*Who knows how many beers later*

"Yo, Carlos, another *hiccup* one," I yelled, "turn up the music!"

I lost track of time, and didn't notice when so many people had entered the bar. The way people could not even fully walk, it was like someone had switched the on button to the whole place.

From dancing with random men to getting on top of tables, I didn't know when too many beers had been enough. In other words, I had lost track of exactly how many beers I have had, again.

"Eeexactly what I didn't want," I mumbled to myself druk, "I haveee to get out of here."

I flashed out of the bar and tried calling a taxi, tried. I was too concentrated on getting a taxi that I didn't notice four black cars park at my back.  About eight men got out of each car, all heading towards my direction.

"You don't know how long I have been looking for you. You must be Amira." A guy who looked like the somewhat leader of the group of men asked me.

I turned around and smelt the air, the scent already confirming what I had on my mind. Hooded men with creepy looks, more werewolves on my track. Just what I needed.

"We were sent on behalf of th-"

"I know who sent you," I growled, "but I'm afraid I won't go down without a fight. Did I say that right? Ugh, practice makes perfect."

They stared at me in awe, and what looked like confusion.

"What? You think you're the first pack to come try and take me back? Haha over my dead body foolish dogs!" I smirked.