Chapter 1

It has been days, since the Night Pride, his siblings, and Kion had ran away from The Tree Of Life, due to the fire.

"What are we going to do now?" Baliyo had asked, as Kion was only a cub, and it was alot for him to take what happened in, he didn't know what they were going to do.

"Maybe we can find some lands or somthing with some animals what can help us?" Rani had suggested, as Kion looked up, he had burns all over and a scar on his left eye.

"Yeah, find some animals, which aren't lions and will think we are preditors! Great idea Rani!?" Kion shouted sarcastically.

The Night Pride, and Kions sister and brother exchanged looks, as they knew it was hard for Kion, cause they all were only about 5 years older, where as Kion is only a cub, who has been through alot.
_______________

After a few more hours of walking, everybody was tired, but Kion had slowed down the most and was panting and sweating.

"Hey, how bout we take a rest?" Rani suggested, as they all agreed and all sat down. Then Kion saw a watering hole and walked over.

He saw, that it was empty, and their was only a tiny bit of water left.

Everybody else came over and had one lick each, even Kion. He then sniffed around and went over to a diffrent area, and got his paw and dug a bit, which some water flowed up, with was enough for everybody else to have some more water, all except Kion, cause if he had a lock of some, then their wouldn't be enough for another lion.

Then the Night Pride came over, and his siblings, and had some more, then yawned.

"Lets get some sleep." Surack had said, as everybody fell sleep next to the pretty much empty lack.

Kion stayed where he was, and looked down at the reflection, in the last bit of water.

But what he saw, made tears form in his eyes.

He came forward, he saw his parents reflection, making him let the tears drop.

Kion backed up.

'I must be tired...' Kion mumbled, as walks over towards his friends and family, and goes to sleep.

'Good night mo., dad, Grandmother...'