Proluge

Kion ran away from the fields, as he went running, but soon, he bumped into somebody, falling over, but quickly getting up. He had crashed into Rani, who was talking to their brother and the Night Pride.

"Woah! Whats the rush lil bro?" Baliyo shouted, as Kion quickly got up, panting.

"F-Fire!?" He had shouted, which everybody gasped.

"Fire!? Where!?" Rani shouted, which Kion took off running the opposite way, Rani, Baliyo and the Night Pride followed him upto a hill.

Rani gasped, as she saw tears forming in, Kions eyes.

Next thing, everybody knew, Kion went sprinting down the hill, jumping through some fire, towards the tree. He was about to run into the tree where most of the fire was. Until, Kion got stopped, by his sister.

"You can't go in their!" She shouted, as Kion looked behind her.

"Why!? We can save them!" Kion yelled, in which Rani looked down and sighed, tears forming in her eyes, she could hear screamed of the Monkey, and their parents in the tree.

"No, we can't... and you can't go in their. You would be trapped and dead!?" Rani shouted, pushing Kion back, as he sighed and let the tears fall. Them both unhinged back up the hill, the Night Pride and their brother starting running towards the Mountain Pass, as Kion took one last look at their homeland, were he had been his entire life and his birth place.

He then ran after his siblings and friends towards the Pass and through the Mountain. And never looked back.