Emma Swan

Things have been overly complicated in Storybrooke recently

Things have been overly complicated in Storybrooke recently ... so you ran away. Hoping to get a break from the crazy fairytale life that you live.

Your Killians sister, Captain Y/N Hook, of a ship called the High Rider. And when you travelled back to Neverland in hopes of returning to your old lifestyle.

You were confronted by your old crew and their new leader, Peter Pan, who decided that the best course of action was to capture you. And use you as leverage against the heroes so that he could retrieve Henry's heart.

But little did the crew and Lost Boys know that your fiancée Emma Swan, that saviour, would go to the end of this earth to find you.

"The jokes on you, Pan. They won't come to save me because they know its a trap" You scoffed at his suggestion.

"I refuse to believe, the same can be said for your wife to be" Peter smirks at you.

"Maybe Emma will come for me. But she won't bring her son. My fiancé's not that rash of a person" You argued with him.

"We'll see Jones ... I cannot wait to prove you wrong" Pan finished tying you up.

Meanwhile, in Storybrooke ...

"We have to find, Y/N, dad. I'm not going to leave her with Pan. Hes a psycho" She argued with David.

"It's not safe, Emma ... What if Pan sends his men after Henry while we are gone ? He wanted you to act like this, don't give what he wants" Snow defended David.

"Once upon a time. You wouldve gone to the ends of this earth to save each other. This is not any different - I love, Y/N and I am not just going to lets her die" Emma snapped at them. 

"That was different, Miss Swan" Regina's attempts to have be the voice of reasons made the saviour even angrier.

"If you could, you'd go back to save your lover, Robin Hood. Wouldn't you ?" Shes right and Regina knew it.

"Yes but we are both somehow heroes of our stories" She argued.

"Well, Y/N Jones the Prince in mine. And if you won't save her, I will do it myself" Emma grabbed her coat.

"Okay, Emma, we will help you - Me and David that's our final offer" Snow spoke up as Emma smiled at them.

"Offer accepted" She waited for her pair of parents to put on their jackets.

Emma, Snow and David make their way, heading to the towns main road.

"Y/N Hook I will find you ... I will always find you" She vows and hopes you could hear her.

"I know, Swan. I know that you will" You whispered to yourself.