Chapter 12

"Y/n! Look at this." Saju unnie rush to my room.

My eyes widen when I saw what's trending on social media right now. Its me and Sunghoon sunbaenim eating together in the practice room and it says that we were dating.

No! This can't be. I'll be in trouble, sooner or later my manager will definetely be here. Calm yourself! You just need to deny it. There nothing between you anyway. There's nothing going on, no need to feel bad denying it.

I took my phone and text Sunghoon sunbaenim.

To Hoonie sunbae:

Have you read the news?

He immediately reply.

From Hoonie sunbae:

Yeah, don't panic, I'll handle this. Relax.

I massage my nose not knowing what to do and as I expected my manager came here to talk to me. I can't help being nervous because what if I got punished? Or even kicked out? Its not even a year since I debut then this rumor came out. Sunghoon sunbaenim is such a huge artist and I am expecting the reaction of his fans.

"What happened? Explain this to me?" Manager said placing his phone on the table with a photo of me and Sunghoon eating together in the practice room.

I somehow feel relieve that the photo taken is just us eating, not when our face are inches away from each other.

"I've been close to him even before my debut. He's a good friend of mine. He was just treating me dinner that time like normal friend do." I said politely

He nodded. "I believe in you but I don't know if the public will do. We will make an official statement denying the rumor. PD-nim also said to go easy on it. Lucky you." He said

I massage my nose bridge. "I'm sorry manager-nim. There's really nothing going on between me and sunbaenim." I assure him.

"You should really be careful of everything you do. A lot of eyes are watching you everywhere you go." I nodded, he must be mad but trying to hide it. "You're staying somewhere else for a while until everything's down. You won't be participating in your group's current promotion."

I nodded. My manager is someone who's concern of one's mental health. He's unlike those other manager who don't give a thing about your mental health. He understand us so he barely even raise his voice at us. He scold us a lot of times but he's calm and if ever he made something that cause us to have a panic attack he will come to us and apologize.

I pack some of my things and he bring me to a hotel room and leave me there. I don't know until when I am going to stay there. I decided to take a sleep and forget and after a few hours I woke up because my phone vibrate.

"Hello?" I answer half awake not knowing who's calling.

[How are you?] Oh, its Sunghoon sunbaenim.

"I'm good. How about you?" I need to know how he is doing because he got into a dating rumor because of me. Its not good for him.

[I'm okay. I heard you leave your dorm?"]

"Yeah, manager said I need to."

[Take care.]

"I'm sorry sunbaenim, I got you into trouble." I feel guilty. I don't even know how people react to the rumor. I haven't scan my social medias yet 'cause I'm scared.

[I was suppose to be the one saying sorry. I was the one who went to you anyway.]

The tension is their while we're talking. I want to losen it up. Though I feel heavy, I don't want tension between us.