CHAPTER 8: WEDDING (1)

(A/N: I'M NOT CHINESE SO IF I HAVE A MISTAKE ABOUT THE WEDDING FORGIVE ME YOU CAN COMMENT THE CORRECTION AND I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT.)

WEDDING (1)

The preparation of Lu Biyu and the Second Prince wedding is already finished.The choosing of a maid is already done together with his dowry.

The betrothal gift of the Second Prince is also delivered to the Lu Mansion.Everything is in order and the two of them can now get married anytime.

Everyone in the Lu Mansion is busy preparing the wedding dress of Lu Biyu, the accessories and everything. The whole family is anxious because they want the wedding to go smoothly. But the person who is going to cross the household looks calm and like he doesn't care.

The pair of Father and Eldest son are worrying about what they can do if their beloved Xiaoyu doesn't want to get married to the second prince because of the lying incident.

But if you are in the position of Lu Biyu you will know that his heart is beating so loudly that he became deaf and his nervousness is eating him. He just looks like he doesn't care outside but inside his whole being is screaming with nervousness.

His heart is pounding so loud that he thinks he needs to find a physician to ensure that he doesn't have a heart failure.

Xiaomi who is behind Lu Biyu combing his silk,long hair that reaches his under bum said." Young Master..ah no..Your Highness" after he said that he giggled.

When Lu Biyu heard the way Xiaomi changed his address he blushed and said. " I haven't entered the royal family, don't call me that for now, wait for tomorrow. I'll let you call me that way until I'm satisfied. How about that?" He asks while raising his left eyebrow. He looked at the hazy mirror and saw the reaction of Xiaomi.

Xiaomi hurriedly said." Young Master, I was wrong." With his teasing tone." Young Master I know you're nervous but the second highness loves you dearly."

"You can't say that. He have 7 beauties in his harem. We don't know if he fell in love with one of them before. What if he falls out of love with me? I don't want to expect."

He doesn't want to expect from Longwen after all he is part of the royal family. Let's say that he loves him now but what about later?tomorrow? In the future? He doesn't want to get hurt.

All the men inside of the royal family tree have at least 20 to 50 beauties inside of their harem, what more the emperor. The emperor has at least 300 and more beauties and all of them the emperor has already touched.

Longwen is just a prince for now but if he wants to fight with the throne and win he needs to fill his back palace with women and ger. So Lu Biyu really does not guarantee that Longwei will love him for a lifetime and will not join his concubine in bed in this lifetime.

After Lu Biyu's daze he got up and looked outside. It's starting to snow soon but the wind is already cold.

He looked at his wedding dress. The collar of his wedding dress has fluffy fox fur to protect him from the cold wind. He didn't know how the second prince knew that he likes the fur of a fox….no the one who likes the fox fur is the original owner not the Lu Biyu now.

In his last life he liked the fox animals but he didn't want the fur. He wants them to live a good and stable life without human threats.

The day quickly finished and the Lu family finished their dinner and slept early.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Early in the morning the whole capital city is busy for the wedding of the second prince and the youngest son of the Lu household.

The bustling market of the city is full of people who are gossiping about the wedding.

The street that usually the children occupied is now full of grown men.

Inside of the Second Prince Manor the servants are all busy doing their own work.

The garden where the ceremony will be held is also bustling with people preparing.

The Second Prince who is usually feared is now smiling to every person who saw him.

The wedding will start at 11 o'clock in the morning so that after the ceremony everyone can have their lunch inside of the manor.

The person who picks this time is also the second prince and everyone knows why he chose this time.

At the exact 11 o'clock the second prince mounted his horse to the Lu Mansion together with the gongs and other kinds of instruments used in every wedding.

At the other side Lu Biyu who is dressed with his wedding dress together with his veil is waiting anxiously inside of the house.

When he heard the sound of the gongs he almost rushed out to see his groom. He didn't know why he was this anxious yesterday. He is still angry like a white rabbit but now he just wants to hug his groom.

His anger banished without a trace and all that is left is the excitement, nervousness and joy.

When he heard that he needed to go out and enter the bridal sedan. He stand up quickly  that he staggered his way out of the house.

He can't see anything because of the thickness of the veil but he is sure that a lot of people are watching his wedding.

Longwei can't see the face of his bride because of the veil so his curiosity strikes at a higher level and he couldn't wait to pull away that piece of cloth and glance at his beloved bride.

The procession took longer because of the line of Lu Biyu's dowry.

When they already reach the Prince Manor the end of Biyu's dowry is still nowhere in sight.

Longwei offered his hand to Biyu so that he could guide him while walking. When he got contact with Biyu's hand he felt that it's shaking so he patted it lightly to soothe the other.

The two reach the ceremony area and the person in charge of the wedding starts.

"Kowtow to the heaven and earth~~~"

"Kowtow to the parents~~~"

"Kowtow to each other~~~"

"To the Bridal Chamber~~~"

Lu Biyu's system got chaotic after he heard the last sentence.

(A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE 🎉❤️

I KNOW THAT MY WAY OF WRITING IS REALLY LAME AND SOMETIMES IT'S OUT OF ORDER BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST IMPROVED AND GIVE YOU GUYS A VERY GOOD CHAPTER EVERY UPDATE.

JUST WANT TO ASK. IS ANYONE HERE WHO DON'T LIKE TO READ A BED SCENE/ SLIGHT BED SCENE? SO THAT I WILL SEPARATE THAT CHAPTER. THANK YOU ❤️

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW