Insanity And Its Monsters

Here's yet another new story guys! ^-^ May I remind everyone that in order to know WHY this story begins, you have to read the prologue...enjoy!

~PROLOGUE~

~~~~~~~~~~~

Haiti looked up at the wooden door. "Dr. Phyllis M.D." was written in bold black letters. What should have been written under would have been: "For every fucked up psycho womans needs."

She sighed and knocked once, and then opened it slowly. " Dr.Phyllis?" A tall, aging woman came out of another door, dressed in a black jacket and pencil skirt with matching heels and a white blouse. She looked more like a snide lawyer than a shrink.

"Haiti Finn? Sit down, please." she gave her a kind smile. Haiti sat down quietly. "How are you today?" Haiti didn't say anything as she scratched the underside of her arm.

Dr. Phyllis stared at her for a moment. "Alright.." She wrote a few words on a clipboard. That kind of annoyed Haiti. She was pissed enough she had to get her head shrunk again, but she didn't even say anything and the chick was writing shit down.

"Will you stop that?!" Haiti snapped. The doctor looked at her with amusement. "So she speaks. Alright. Low tolerance level." Haiti grumbled to herself. "Can we just get over with this, doc? I've been locked up in this gigantic pine box for weeks! When can I get out?" Phyllis didn't respond, only touched Haiti's wrists, and then her neck for a pulse. She ran a hand through her patients slightly wild auburn hair.

"Have you been experiencing any strange effects with the medication?" Haiti gave a snobby smirk. "No since I haven't been taking it." Phyllis hesitated from writing, and then continued. "How many hours of sleep have you been getting?" Haiti chuckled. "2 or 3 hours on a good day." Phyllis sighed again and wrote more notes down. "Are your stomach problems gone?"

"Wasnt the medication for that?" The doctor shook her head. "Then no." Phyllis finally put her clipboard down. "How about you take your pills this time and we somewhere next session?" Haiti scoffed. "Sure. Not like we've been getting anywhere else for past 6 sessions."

A nurse escorted her back to her room and handed her the cup of pills. "Aww Diana, you shouldn't have! I didn't get anything for you! Here, YOU can keep it. Its the thought that counts." Diana smiled harmlessly. "Sorry, dear. Can't leave til' you swallow them down." Haiti frowned. "That's not gonna happen, dear." The nurse sighed and leaned out the door. "I was afraid of that, honey...TRENT!"

A big, burly man walked into Haiti's room and grabbed her. "Come here sweetheart." Haiti squealed and kicked and yelped. "Get off me you big oaf!" Diana pried her mouth open and shoved the pills in and covered her mouth till she swallowed. She let her drink some water and Trent dropped her on her bed.

"Sweet dreams, darling.." Diana's voice echoed as she closed and locked the door. Haiti knew the pills would be strong on her frail body and she'd be asleep in a matter of minutes.

"Fuck." she cursed. Her eyelids started to droop, and in about 20 minutes, she was unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~

:D End of prologue. This should give you some hints to where she is. And Haiti is pronounced HAY-TEE. c: Add Fav and Comment! ^_^

Love,

M.K.F.