4: Wusgood?!

December 12, 2021 

As I write this down it is already the 12.12 sale on shopee. Of course, I already checked out some stuff including the gift for my monita in our so-called "exchange gift" thingy. 

These past few days were kinda boring as I have this routine of sleeping, eating, and reading my ass out the whole day. Oh well, I have finished 4 books already. Currently, I am reading you've reached sam, an English book whereas I thought was just overhype or smth. I was wrong tho for when I started reading it my eyes also starts to water. ISTG, I have to read it alone inside my room for the sake of me not getting seen by the people inside the house crying. 

Also, reading makes me sane. I haven't been overthinking lately and slowly, I am starting to like having a lot of "me" time. Latterly, I silenced my notification on my social media applications. I barely talk to some of my friends, too. 

Upon reading some books, I realized that not all friends will always have time for you. Sometimes we must learn to accept the fact that at the end of the day you are the only person you can rely on. Let us not depend our lives on what others might say. Life is unpredictable, we never know what will happen tomorrow, may it be positive or negative, we need to grasp the changes that are happening around us. Value yourself, and the rest will follow. 

-S