2 am shenanigans ;)

I checked my phone
2 am I read from the screen

I can't sleep and I have no idea where Vinnie is. I decided to go downstairs and see if there was anything I could do or take to possibly tire myself down. I start walking and see that the light in the kitchen is on. Is he home? I thought I went further and there he was putting his stuff on the counter and then he took his shirt off. It would be a lie if I said he wasn't super hot, but why was he getting back so late? I was about to say something but he saw me.

"Hey baby." He said while walking up to me. Once he got to me he put his hands on my waist and gave me a kiss on my head. "Why are you up this late?"

"I can't sleep."

"Awww I'm sorry my love if you want we can go upstairs and we could cuddle." I couldn't respond I was to distracted by the sight in front of me. He noticed cuz he lifted my face up by my chin.

"Someone seems a bit distracted." He said in a teasing tone. "I'm sorry baby." I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I was kinda embarrassed. "Imma just go upstairs I'll wait for you there." I started walking away and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him. "Don't go baby tell me what's on your mind."

"You look really good and I mean really really good."

"Thank you, you look good too my love." I chuckled a little bit. "I look like a mess." He gave me a look and picked me up and sat me on the counter and kept eye contact. That was enough to turn me on even more. "Don't talk bad about yourself you look amazing." He started caressing my cheek and leaned in. My breath began to get more shaky up until the kiss. My hands went straight to his chest and he pulled me closer to him. His fingers went to the hem of my shorts and he started pulling them down.

"Baby are we gonna do this right here."

"Yeah why not. Is there something wrong." He asked. "I've never done it here." I said. "We don't have to if you don't want to" he said. "I want to. Please I really do want to." He smiled at me then kissed me and started taking my shorts off. I lifted my hips a bit to help him and he got my underwear off too. He started taking of his pants and I started taking my shirt and bra off. When he got the rest of his clothes off he looked up in awe.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He says as he walks up to me then kisses me. He started rubbing me before sticking 2 fingers inside of me. I moaned into the kiss he kept going faster. We separated from the kiss and I threw my head back and moaned loudly.

"Good girl let those pretty moans out for daddy." He said then started kissing my neck and hitting my sweet spot.

"Holy shit this feels amazing don't stop." Once I said that he stopped and the loss of contact has me frustrated. He started teasing my entrance with the tip of his dick which started driving me crazy.

"Baby please I need you so so bad."

And with that he pushed his dick inside of me which made me let out a loud moan.

"Oh fuck this feels so good." I practically screamed while vinnie was fucking me at a pretty fast pace. He hurried his face in my neck and I started pulling his hair knowing it turned him on even more.

"Oh fuck baby you feel so good." He let out

"I'm so close please baby please let me cum." I practically screamed out " cum in my dick baby be a good girl and make a mess on my dick." Not long after I came and he didn't stop going at it.

"Shit shit shit don't stop daddy."

"I'm almost there and when I'm done I'm gonna watch my cum drip out of you."

Him saying that made me go crazy and not to far later I felt his cum shoot inside of me. He pulled out and I basically collapsed on the counter.