The reaping

Prims POV,

Today is the day of the reaping.I had bad dreams about me being picked.I woke up and Kattniss was gone."maybe she left hunting with gale"I said in a low voice."Prim your clothes on your desk!"ok mom!"I put my skirt and shirt on and saw Kattniss blue dress.

"She's always more beautiful then I am"I said in a low voice

"Mom I'm home!" "Ok I'm in the kitchen!"

I rush down stairs and saw gale with Kattniss.

"Hi gale" "hi prim"
I went to the kitchen to ask mom what's for breakfast "mom what's for breakfast?" "Well it's eggs and pork from yesterday's dinner""ok"

When Kattniss was dressed and when we all finished we head outside and went to the reaping when I went true 16 year old section I saw a woman with a wig and makeup and high heels comes up a stage.

"Welcome,welcome to the 74th Hunger Games and let the odds be in your favor!" "well. Ladies first as always"she said In a perky voice.

"Primrose Everdeen!" "Now don't be shy come up"

I was so scared and I couldn't believed my nightmare came true.So I went up on stage and the lady said"well primero se how old are you?"

"I'm 16"I said trying to be brave.

"Now for the boys"

"Peeta Mellark!"

I saw a boy from the Backery.he has muscles and he's is tall and blond like I'm blond.

"Well now shake hands"

Me and peeta shanked hands and turn to go in the Justice Building to say our good byes to our friends and family.

I got locked up In a room for One minute."Primrose Everdeen you have visitors and you have 3 minutes",said the peacekeeper.

"Mom,gale,Kattniss!"Kattniss came running and and hugged me and said"I should have volunteered for you!""I'll win for all of you I promise!"I said then we did a group hug.

"Mom please don't cry"so as you. Kattniss,please"

"Take care of Kattniss and mom for me gale,please"ok"

Then the peacekeeper said "times over time to go"."BYE!"

After all of that we were sent to the big train.