i. CM

!! PSYCH MECH TURNED RANGER !!

< I'll fix this later but for now it's fine >gojovies

gojovies

name: Charlemagne Maddox, goes by "Charlie"
age: 29. a virgo
pronouns: he/him/his
role: psych mech, psychologist for the PPDC, turned ranger out of the blue when there was a lack of them.

how did he grow up under the kaiju era?: Charlemagne was just around the age of becoming a teenager, growing up normally before entering his world entered into chaos. He had everything, a set of parents that loved him, a pet he loved dearly, and a little sister he did everything to protect. Except, of course, he couldn't protect her from everything. She was growing up in a world ransacked by kaijus and his mother could not handle the overwhelming stress so she left the family behind in Anchorage, leaving little Charlemagne to try and keep his sister's life feeling just the tiniest bit normal. He had promised her that he would fix things and ended up becoming a psychologist for the ppdc, performing analysis tests on potential ranger partners. He turned ranger when his little sister got sick, putting his learned knowledge to the test. He has a promise that he needs to see through to her.

thoughts on the ppdc?: He is respectful of them since they are at least trying to do something, albeit even if it is a little messy. It allows him to help, so he is grateful.

personality through memes:

♣personality through memes: