5 | 𝐼𝑣𝑎𝑛

゚*✩‧₊˚| 05 | *✩‧₊˚

゚*✩‧₊˚

"Yeah, he does."

゚*✩‧₊˚

The both of you arrived in the same parking lot from last night, Nejire practically bouncing on her feet as she's more excited to see Ivan than you are. Why would you be excited anyway? The three of you will be dragging boxes up the elevator for the rest of your day.

"Ivan!!!" Nejire is quick to point at the curly head standing near a huge truck. You're only groaning to yourself once you see him making his way over. "awh, I didn't know bees grew." he taunts as he's forcefully pulling you into a hug.

You can only huff angrily against his toned body, your face pressed tightly into his chest. "would you stop calling me a bee? it's cringe and gross." You fake gag once he's eventually letting go.

Ivan called you a "bee" because everything you said to him 'stung.' the way you described him, the words you said to him and even the way you treated him 'stung.' But he knew you didn't mean it, you just didn't want to be embarrassed when you were around him.

"why don't you go greet nejire or something." you roll your eyes. you're only receiving a pinch on the cheek from the man himself. "stop whining so much, will you?"

He's greeting himself to nejire as told before, guiding the both of you towards his rented truck. "Alright, take a box and put—"

You didn't even let the man finish, grabbing the closest box to you and walking towards the building. Nejire's giggling as she's watching you struggle, you were trying so hard to prove that you could do this on your own and prove that you could do it faster than the three of you combined.

"bee! you're not going to make any progress carrying one box!" Ivan's shouting. "stop calling me that!" you yell back.

゚*✩‧₊˚

the three of you are now in Ivan's apartment. It's dark out now and all Ivan needed was some help to set up the tv. "let me do it so I can leave here." You insist, but nejire is telling you to rest knowing that you did the majority of the work.

It takes a lot of convincing but you finally give in, your energy level already running low. You're walking towards Ivan's bedroom viewing the queen size bed in front of you.

"Wow, you set that up fast." You smile, watching as he's rising from the bed. "Yup, it wasn't hard. Look at me Y/n." He's pointing to his body referring to how fit he was. "yeah yeah." you're mocking. You make your way towards his bed and take a seat beside him.

"You're mattress is so comfy." You whine as you're throwing yourself onto the bed. "Ivan we should trade!" He's chuckling at your request, hoping you were kidding because he really liked this mattress.

"You could always come over and have a nap with me, bee."

"fuck off."

Ivan apologizes as he stares down at your laying form. You eventually sat up to meet face to face with him, his cheeks slightly tinted at the unintentionally attractive look on your face.

Before he knows it, his hands are gripping your jaw and he's pulling you in for a gentle kiss. You're melting into it, hands desperately gripping at his shirt.

He takes that as a sign to hold your waist, directing you to sit on his lap. But, before you could even do so Nejire is walking in to inform Ivan that the TV was set up. "Ivan your- oh! oh my, I'm so sorry!"

You're embarrassed that Nejire had caught the both of you, kicking Ivan away and instantly getting up from the bed. "Nejire! Hi!"

For some reason whenever you'd get caught with Ivan you'd get all embarrassed and never admit to anything. You never knew why...Maybe because he was hot and plenty of girls wanted him, you felt as if you were to treat him like someone you dislike you could feel like a badass.

But Ivan was making it hard. Really hard, especially when you two were practically friends with benefits. "Well, I'm going to head home now, we got class tomorrow and I want extra rest!" Nejire is agreeing with you, saying how she was about to do the same.

"Me as well, Goodluck Ivan!!"

AUTHORS NOTE: long time no see ??

T-TAMAJIKI©

T-TAMAJIKI©