0 1

Pulling into the parking lot of my work at about 11:30, I grab whatever I need such as my keys, wallet, and work bag

I look up to see the all too familiar neon red glow of the words 'TO KILL FOR'. I feel the blood in my veins start to tingle with excitement, I enjoy my job for the most part. It makes me enjoy myself in my own skin more, plus all I have to do is shake my ass, twist around a pole, and I can't say I hate doing it, it keeps me in shape, and it's fun.

I walk in and head to the back where the dressing rooms are. I dig in my bag and pull out two different sets, one's a light blue one-piece with little white sparkles on it and the other one is a black two-piece with black sparkles. I stand there debating on which one I should wear.

"The black one." Comes a sweet soft voice out of nowhere. I turn around to see a beautiful girl standing there, I'd never seen her here before.

She has her thick dark brown almost black curly hair in a cute messy bun, I then look down from her hair to her eyes, and God she has the most beautiful light brown eyes I've ever seen, she has the perfect body, big boobs but not too big for her size witch she is really small actually and by the look of her hips she has a fat ass, with creamy light caramel skin.

"Sorry, I'm Mia!" She said, "it's fine." I tell her my voice lacking emotion, I turn back around.

"Sorry I kind of just walked up to you and you don't know me it's just you're really pretty and I know it's kind of wired I just-" She rambles, it's cute I turn and look at her tilting my head and she stops herself.

"Are you new?" I ask, "no I just changed shifts." She says smiling "but I think you should wear the black one, it fits your vibe." Her delicate voice says. "Ok," I say my voice still lacking emotion, and start stripping my clothes off.

I look over at Mia who looks surprised, I raise an eyebrow at her, she smiles shyly and starts walking over to her bag. [she does have a fat ass] just saying.

I put on my black set and heels, I turn around and look at myself in the mirror, the black sparkly top is a v-neck that pushes my boobs together more, making the top of them pop out of my top a bit more. I wouldn't say I have big boobs but they're not small either I'm a little insecure about my boobs but oh well. My bottoms are the same as my top. There high wasted and more on the cheeky side but I wouldn't say too cheeky, I mean I'm a stripper so of course there revealing, my heels are a shiny black and the heel of them is clear along with the thick part at the front of the heels.

I hate when people just assume, just because I'm a stripper that I don't respect myself. If someone thinks that, it tells me all I need to know and they can go 1. fuck Off. Or 2. can suck my dick, et je ne pouvais pas donner deux merdes que vous faites. It's not like I sleep with every man that comes in here and if I did c'est mon affaire, pas le vôtre. (And I couldn't give two shits which one you do/it's my business, not yours)

I turn around and see Mia looking at me, she smiles at me "you ready?" She says already in her outfit, I nod my head stiffly and we head out of the dressing rooms and out to the club both going different ways.

I get to my area on the right side of the club, it's just a clear round stage with stairs at the back and of course a pole in the middle, every girl has their own area while working.

I hear screaming and whistling. I turn around fully to see my audience and see a whole bunch of older men, there are a few young boys that have the whole frat boy look to them. They're ok looking, I guess. Men shout my stripper name over and over again.

I smirk and give my watchers a wink. I put one hand out, grab onto the pole and start to walk around it, dragging my heels slowly. I start to hear the cheering get louder and louder which only busts my mood more.

I make eye contact with one of the frat boys he looks like he has money and is dumb with it, probably mommy's and daddies. He's your typical frat boy, has dark blue eyes and dirty blonde hair that's in a messy wavy look.

I bit my bottom lip and pull my right leg up and hook it around the pole and start spinning around it. The purple flashing lights, light up my stage area, I see three-hundred-dollar bills being thrown on stage and smirk to myself, I stop spinning and hold on to the pole with both hands and squat, pushing my ass up a few times in a twerking manner, slowly going into the splits and turning around I smirk at the frat boy who winked and throws more money at me.

It's going to be a long night.

It's 2:30 and my feet are killing me, Mia left a little bit ago. I made good money tonight, and I'm so fucking ready to go. I walk past the bar area and to the back office and sign the hours I worked on the sign-out sheet that's on the door.

I've never seen the boss. Even when I got the job, I just signed up online and sent in a few videos doing some tricks on a pole, and boom here I am six months later.

He or she has men come to check up on everything. When I first saw them, I thought they were the boss but one of the girls said something about how they just come here to -Blah blah blah whatever, I don't really give two shits about it or him or her. Hell, I don't even know if it's a boy or girl but, Je reçois mon putain d'argent, alors qu'est-ce qui compte vraiment? rien. (I'm getting my fucking money so what else really matters/nothing)

hi guysss!!!! 

what do you guys think about the first official chapter?

I hope you guys liked it and have a good day or night my lovely's <3