Chapter 7:

Devin p.o.v

I woke up and got ready for school, I'm going today since we all skipped yesterday. It was crazy asf yesterday, I think I'm catching feelings for Katlynn but I'm not gonna tell her that tho. I hopped in the shower for 10mins, I wish she was here. I got out and wrapped my towel around my waist. I put lotion on and then got dressed. My outfit consists of a black muscle type shirt with a gold chain and some khakis. I put on my air Jordan 28 (black & gold). I think imma call Katlynn and see if she wanna ride with me.
*calling*
The phone rung for a few seconds and she picked up the phone. "Hello" she said. "Wasup ma, yu wanna ride with me to school?" I asked. I hope she say yes. "Umm..sure" she said. *tweaking hoe*. "Aight ma, text me your address and I'll be there". " Kay" she said. I hung up the phone and grabbed my keys to head out.

*15 mins later*

She don't live that far but that drive seemed long as hell. I drove up into her driveway and parked the car. I got out and made my way to the door. *breath check*. Aight I'm good. I knocked on the door and it took her a while but she opened the door. She look fine asf. She was wearing some black leggings, a black and white sweater shirt, black and white vans with some black lipstick on (outfit in the mm). Imma have to cuff her. "Hey ma" I said. "Hey D" she said back. We walked to my car and I said "ladies first". I swear I almost passed Tf out, she have hella ass. I opened her door for her and then I jogged to my side and got in the car.

*on the way to school*

The radio was up but I turned it down. I think imma do it. " Katlynn I have something to tell yu. "What is it?". I glanced at her and she was looking at me. She have some of the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen. " I think I'm falling for yu". "Oh" was all she said. I'm salty. "I think I'm falling for yu too Devin" she said smiling. Thank god. I smiled at her, "Do yu wanna make it official?" I asked, hoping she would say yes. "Yes, I want to be your girl" she said. A nigga was happy. "Aight coo". We were right down the street from the school and its a coincidence that everybody pulled up at the same time.

*

Mike p.o.v

I had woke up feeling good this morning. Nalia got me reconsidering because I don't never catch feelings. She's funny, cute, and have a nice body and personality. Plus she seem like the loyal type, something every nigga need. I showered and did all my other hygiene stuff and got dressed. I put on a black and red shirt with blue letters that say 'yu like this dick' with some black khakis and my spider man jordans. I was looking fresh as hell. I wanted to see if Nalia would ride with me to school today so I called her. " Tf yu want nigga" she said. Well damn, somebody pissed in her cereal. "Chill, I wanted to see if yu wanted to ride with me to school". It took her a while but she said " okay". Nalia texted me her address and I headed out to get her.

*5 mins later*

She literally don't live far from me. Shidd I just might come over here everyday just to be worrisome. I laughed to myself. I was about to get out but she was already walking out the door. I lie to yu not, Lil mama looking thick asf. She have on some white ripped jeans with a pink shirt showing some of her stomach that says 'flawless' with her black pink and white jordans. I noticed she have on some bright pink lipstick, by the way she have some soft lips. Her white bag was hanging off one shoulder and she have on a black beanie (outfit in mm). I was knocked out of my thoughts when she opened the door. "Hey Lil link" she said laughing. I straight faced her ass. "Hey Lil booty" I said to her. "Nigga stop lying" she said while hitting me. "Okay okay" I said while ducking. I pulled off from her house and we headed to school. Should I ask her out? Nahh she might reject my ass. "Mike yu look good today" she said to me. "Thanks ma, so do yu". I looked at her and she was on her phone looking down. " So.. Yu looking to be in a relationship?" I asked her. "I thought about it but I'm still looking for the one" she said, now looking up. I just wanted to kiss her again. "Oh coo, what if I asked yu out?" I said. She just looked at me and started laughing hella hard. "I know yu don't like me so don't even ask" she said. "How would yu kno". " Because I just do" she said. We were at the light and we were now looking at each other. I grabbed her chin and kissed her with my all and she kissed back. "Does that tell yu anything?" I asked chuckling. "No" she said. I mentally sighed. "Nalia look, I don't never catch feelings and we have only known each other for a Lil bit of time but I wanna be with yu". " I will only say yes if yu promise to be faithful and hold me down like imma do for yu". I told her I promise. "Yes I will be your ride or die" she said. I was mentally saying yasss. "Okay that's wasup" I said, while grabbing her hand. We were just now pulling up at school with everyone else.