Chapter 6:

King p.o.v

We got them, they thought we forgot but its payback time. "Aye Devin yu got the tape ready?" I asked. "Yeah nigga". " Travis, yu got the smoke ready?". "Yea" he said. "Mike yu got the flour ready?" I asked. "Yeah" he said. "Elijah keep on your mask" I said to him. "Aight". " Joseph yu just keep an eye out and do your part, aight?" I said. "Bet".

Its action time!

Kira p.o.v

We just walked through the door and I have a creepy feeling because its too quiet in here. " ayee cuhh, I'm bout to go use the bathroom" I told them. "Aight" they all said. I walked upstairs to the bathroom and I seen a shadow. Oh hell no, I hid behind the door of the bathroom. Something or someone touched my shoulder. "Ahhhh" I screamed but not too loud. The person put their hand over my mouth and pulled me to the ground. Oh no imma die today, Jesus I was kidding when I said I was twerking for yu that day ! I said in my head. They put tape on my mouth and turned me around. It was Joseph dumb ass. I couldn't speak so I kicked him in the leg. He said "aye ma chill out, I'll take the tape off if yu don't say nothing" I shook my head ok. He roughly pulled the tape off. That hurt like shit. "Nigga what the fuck is wrong witchu had me thinking I was bout to die" I said. He laughed and said "it's payback" and then he wrapped my hands up in rope. The fuck, where rope come from. He told me to sit in the tub and wait, then he sat on the seat of the toilet and looked at me. I'm in trouble.

*

Brittany p.o.v

Kira been in the bathroom for a long ass time, must be taking a shit. "Aye imma go check on Kira" I said to them. I walked up the stairs and seen a shadow, I brushed it off tho. "Kira what's taking so long?" I asked. No response. Hmm..she must be in the other bathroom. As I was walking down the hall I was snatched into a room with smoke. I wanted to run but I was scared. "Ayo get the fu-" I stopped because I noticed it was Travis. Uh oh. "Thought we forgot about that handcuff prank?" He asked. "Uhh.. No" I said shakily. He laughed. "I'm not gone hurt yu but imma teach yu a lesson."he said while closing the door. Oh no. There's smoke in here, he tryna kill me.

*

Katlynn p.o.v

Some strange stuff is going on. "Have y'all noticed they been gone for a while?" I asked Nalia, Nikki, Cookie, And Diamond. "Yeah" they all said. "I'll be back" I said. I got up and headed up the stairs. "Kiraaa... Diamondd". No response. I opened the door to one room and I was snatched in by Devin and he put...tape? On my wrists, then he put some slimy stuff in my hair. " Ewww, Devin why would yu do that?" I yelled. He started laughing so hard I saw tears. I was instantly mad. "Its not funny Lil dick". He stopped laughing and put more tape around my wrists. Somebody need to save me.

*

Diamond p.o.v

My bitches been gone too long. Somebody up in here? .."Umm Nikki yu have ghost in here or something?" I asked."no why?". "They have been gone for too long". I got up and went upstairs, I noticed that door was open so I went in there and the closet door was cracked open. That's weird. I opened the door and almost screamed my mfn lungs out. There was a clown in there. I took off running but he pulled my leg, and I fell flat on my face. Ouch. " Don't run now Lil mama" he said. That voice was too familiar. He let go and I got up and took off his mask. Elijah. "Are yu dumb or just stupid" I said. "Neither, but since yo ass wanted to pull a prank on a nigga I got yo ass back" he said. He went back into the closet and pulled out a bucket of water and threw it on me. I got mad and ran up on him, and he stumbled back. I was now on top of him. This isn't going to be good.

*

Nalia p.o.v

I went to the kitchen to get some pineapples. As soon as I stepped foot in the kitchen I was smacked in the face by something heavy. I also felt a powder substance on my face. Who the hell. I heard laughing and I opened my eyes to see mike standing there. "Got yo ass!" He said. In one swift motion I took off my shoe and started beating him with it. He took off running outside in the back yard. This nigga jumped in the pool. Scary ass. "Nigga I will Jackie Chan, kick yo ass in the face " I said. He said " I dare yu". I jumped in the pool and I hopped up on him and started hitting him. "Chill yo" he said. "Nahh yu smacked me in the fuckin face and yu want me to chill?" I said while I kept hitting him. He backed me into the wall of the pool and kissed me. Wow, I was not expecting that.

*

Cookie p.o.v

I got tired so I went to find everybody. I walked in on Diamond and Elijah Getting it innn. Sike naa. But they was kissing hella hard, "Aye stop sucking dick in here" I yelled. They stopped and hopped up off the floor real quick. Mhm caught. "I can explain" Diamond said. "Explain what? If he want some punani then give the man some and if yu want some dick then I'm sure he don't mind". If she don't take the dick then I will, shidd. I keep hoes. " get out cookie! ". " aight, I'll let yu get back to fuckin" I said. I walked out and closed the door. I walked in another room and seen Katlynn and Devin bout to get it in. Mann everybody getting dick. "Who told yu to come in here" Devin asked. Who this nigga think he is. "My mama told me to Tf, nigga I go where I want to" I said. I noticed katlynn hair was wet. "Kay boo, why is your hair wet?" I asked. "I had to wash it" she said nonchalantly. O ok. They on some fu fu shit. I closed the door and walked to the other room. I walked in on Brittany and Travis blowing smoke rings into eachothers mouth. Lemme not get started on them. I lastly walked into the bathroom, I seen Joseph on the ...toilet? "Why yu on the toilet?" I asked. "Why yu barging into the bathroom?" He asked. "Because I can nigga, yu don't pay bills here" I said. "Yu don't either" he said. He don't needa play reverse physicology on me. I seen Kira sitting in the tub. I'm not gone even ask, so I walked out. I walked back downstairs and Nikki was sitting on the couch, but I seen King light skinned ass sneaking up on her. I wanted to say bitch turn around but I'm not gone say nothing. "Boo!" Was all I heard and Nikki popped up so quick and punched him in the jaw. Oh shit. "Look yu gone stop hitting me" he said to her. "And if I don't?" She said back. "He pulled her by the hand and took her upstairs the other way. This house big asf. I walked outside to sit by the pool but I couldnt even do that. Nalia and Mike were really getting it in. Smh. I stayed inside and just watched bad girls club. I heard the front door open  and in walked Trell. How he get a key, I thought. " hey brownie" he said to me. He tryna be funny. "Its cookie, gorilla". He ain't say nothing but he sat beside me. That night I wont joking about me and Trell, after them shots I really did suck his dick. But don't tell nobody. " why yu in here without your girlfriends?" He asked me. "Why your dick so small?" I asked. "Yu sucked it" he said. "He sucked what?" Nikki brother said coming from around the corner. We caught.

Filler. Trell gay y'all.

Comment. Vote. Please tell me what yu think.

Excuse any mistakes.

-TayTay