#1

|| This is Sapnap's pov btw ||

Today I woke up kinda mad, my cellphone was blowing up in messages, they were from one of my best friends Dream, this week was our meeting week, but, I thought on telling Dream that ot would be better if we this this another day, but he was so excited, I wasnt going to ruin that, it was so cute, but Well.. I quickly got out of bed and went to shower, i didnt want to go late, I got my clothes on and até as fast as I could, and lastly, wrote back to Dream "Going in speerun mode to you, baby" in a goofy way, Dream answered back "Im waiting", I ran a bit faster, and got in time into the place, I was gasping a bit, that run was sooooOOO large, and that was hard for me, I got a plain, and waited, I started chating with Dream, it made the ride faster, when I arrived, I got my mask on, and started walking...

||Dream's POV||

I was waiting for my bestfriend on a Park, eating some ice cream, it was boring, I was listening some music until some random ass woman aproached me, she seemed disgusted, why? I don't even know

-Uh.. excuse me?
-Yes ma'am?
-You are a man?! Its disgusting for you to have such long hair!
-Uh-.. do we know?..
-No but!-
-Then don't comment! Im waiting for my best friend...

I said pissed off, looking away mad, the woman kept talking and talking, i just.. wasnt listening, I looked over to my phone, 100 messages from sapnap, fuck.. I was super late to see him, I got up and speedrun my was to the airport and looked for Sapnap, I gave up 40 minutes later...

--301 words xd