#3

||Third person POV||

After that, Sapnap sighed and rested on Dream, that made him blush and smile

-Tired?
-Yup..

Sapnap answered at Dreams question, he yawned and closed his eyes as the taller male picked him up, picking everything else up and walking to his home carefully, making sure not to hurt anything from Sapnap, not even Sapnap, that lead to a careful blond boy, picking up another boy as he carried everything on him.. that also lead to a tired Dream

||Dream POV||

When I got home with Sapnap on my arms, I rest back from that large ass walk.. my arms and back felt like shit, so I decided to fall on the bed hugging sap.. his face was pretty cute when he slept.. lord that face was adorable.. I love i- Wait.. why am I thinking this?!.. he's just no best friend right? Nothing else.. plus, I bet he liked Karl or even Quackity.. but me? We sometimes joke about it but.. I don't really think I'm his type.. Ugh..  why am I even thinking about this? I should really go to sleep, maybe is the lack of sleeping that is making me think this shit.. I.. just.. stop it dumbass.. he doesnt like you..

||Third person POV ||

And with that, Dream fell asleep, after some hours Sapnap woke up.. he noticed that Dream was cuddling him, that made him blush a lot, he sighed and leg him hug him, not really caring about it.. it felt warm tho.. very warm.. he looked over at Dream and smiled while blushing softly, Dream looked cute like that.. Sapnap sighed and looked down, he got out the way he could, giving Dream a pillow to cuddle and got in a call with Karl...

-294 words lets goooo