Bitch boi

Idk what im doing but im bored so here I am
If you see words underlined like this, it's me talking
This means someone is thinking
TW
Swearing
People getting hurt
Implied yelling

тιмєԃєσ ρσν

"Happy 5 year anniversary!!" I heard two people yell from behind me. I turn around to see Luke and Bitzel smiling. "3rd year in a row he isn't here," I mumble. "What was that Deo?" Luke asked "Nothing," I replied. IM SO BAD AT THIS- "Deo sir," I turn around again to see one of our servents. "What is it?" "A man was found with two children, he has many weapons and refuses to take his mask off," He takes a breath then contines "He said he would take the mask off if he is able to come see you 3, when we questioned the kids they said he was coming here looking for you three and posibly Wisp," I thought to myself for a second, if we let him see us he might attempt to hurt us, if we don't he probaly attenpt and succed at killing the gaurds. Luke and Bit looked to me for what to answer. What came out, I wish I didn't say. "Bring him here and we'll deal with him," "Alright sir," The servant said walking away.

Bizel and Luke stared at me in disbelif. "Why would you say to bring him here Deo?" Bitzel said "I don't know but, something told me I should say what I did but now, I feel nothing but regret,"

T̸o̸m̸m̸y̸̸̸ P̸O̸V̸

"CALM DOWN SI-" Before this f*cker could finish I pushed him to the ground, stomping on him to make sure he'd stay down. "I thought I told you, TO NOT TOUCH MY KIDS!" Protecc the kids mr innit he began gasping for air and I took my foot F O O T off of him. Then a voice behind me said "S- sir please come with m- me".

Timeskip - Idk

I followed them up to the main hall, there I saw Bit Luke and Deo. They were talking about something and the voices started yelling again.

"ʂųr℘rıʂɛ ɬɧɛɱ ıŋŋıɬ"
"ɬɧɛ ƙıɖʂ ıŋŋıɬ ɖơŋ'ɬ ʄơrɠɛɬ ɬɧɛ ƙıɖʂ"
"ცrıŋɠ ცąƈƙ ɬɧɛ ცąყ"
"ɖɛƈƖąrɛ ῳąr ơŋ ɬɧɛ ʂɱ℘"

F*ck the voices I repeated over and over again in my head. "Excuse me, I have brought him," the servant said as I walked up to the three idiots. "Thank you," Luke said worried Deo was staring at me and I stared right back. The servant left and the first questions came from Bit "First things first, who are you and why are you looking for us?". I chuckled "You three still are the idiots I remember" I said reaching back behind my head to untie the mask. "What are you talking about?" Deo asked. I untied my mask and said "Hello again, Timed*ick, B*tchzel, and LukeOrSomesh*t," I said trying not to laugh at their reactions. Deo immediately hugged me tightly along with Bit and Luke.

HAH HAH CLIFF HANGER B*TCH
Words: 514