What Happend

HOW QUICK DO THESE THING GAIN POPULARITY
TW
Idk im 'not' a gachatuber

ɬơɱɱყ ℘ơ۷

From the way the three of them acted I knew the were happy to see me but of course, when you're away for 4 years more than you said you would be, people have questions. The first was expected "Where have you been all this time?" this was asked by Luke. "The 'Dream' SMP like I said I would be at," I answered. "Then why have you been gone for so long?" Bitzel asked more concerned the Luke "My d*ck brother wouldn't let me leave because everytime I wanted to, he would pull some sh*t and my 'friends' would make me stay," then there was a question I really wasn't prepared for, "How did you get the blind eye.?" Deo asked- well not really asked more like demanded for me to tell him- ITS LIKE 1AM MY SMOOTH MUSHY BRAIN CAN'T HANDLE THIS "I- uhm it-" I stuttered out. "Tommy," Deo said sternly. I knew there was no way out of this unless I told them the truth. I took a deep breath and said "I- I got it in exile," I didn't want to say anything in detail due to the fact that they would kill dream, who I had plans to do get the help from. The three stood there in shock. "But that was a while ago and it doesn't real-" I was cut off by Bitzel "Who exiled you," "It was a while ago so it doesn't matter," "Tommy, it does matter," Bitzel replied "We made a promise not to let you get hurt, yet here you are, hurt," Deo said.

I looked to Luke for him to do some thing "Let's change the subject!^^" Luke said understanding the look I gave him "We heard that you came with kids, what's that about?" "Oh, my kids Shroud and Clemintine!" Bitzel calmed down but this only gave Deo more questions "You adopted them, right," "No," I said jokingly then immediately said "Of course I adopted them, you're my PLATONIC husband f*cker,"

After a few more questions Bitzel and Luke left when I told them where my kids were. Well Luke asked and when I told him he grabbed Bitzel and took him with him. Now it was just me and my platonic husband left.

ṈṎ ṎṈ⁅ຮ ᑬṎv

Tommy looked at Deo, prepared for what he was going to say or ask but, to Tommy's surprise, Deo only hugged him saying "I'm just glad you're back, sunshine,"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Words: 431