four. (m)

hehehehehe

_

3 periods later it was finally lunch time for the senior teachers. jungkook is already at taehyungs classroom door 3 minutes after the bell rung.

she was hesitant to knock on the door but did it nothing less. The door swings open showing taehyung, just like before. it gave the younger deja vu.

" I'm glad you came jeon" taehyung smiles as she opens the door more letting the younger step in. the scent of pizza hit jungkooks nose making her mouth water. " I ordered some pizza for us, if your hungry that is"

' I'm starving ' the younger thinks, eyeing the food. " don't just stand there, have a seat" taehyung pulls up a chair next to her.

" so, tell me a bit about yourself" the older snatches a slice of pizza from the pie. " well my name is jeon jungkook, i am 26 years old, i like to draw and make pottery i guess..?" the younger questions the last part. taehyung silently cooes.

" what about you?"

the older sat her pizza down. " my name is kim taehyung, i am 28 year's old, i have a three year old son named suhan and I like photography." taehyung speaks with her soft honey like voice. jungkook could listen to her voice all day.

" are you single? if you don't mind me asking" the younger blurts out." yeah i'm single, are you?" taehyung grips kook's thighs with a smirk making jungkooks breath hitch.

" m-mhm.." hums the younger. taehyungs hand kept inching closer and closer to her cooch.

jungkook couldn't take it anymore. she grabs taehyungs hand and placed it on her private, cupping it.

taehyung smirks, leaning into the youngers ear, biting it gently. she uses her finger tip to slowly rub at her clothed clit. " you like that don't you"

" y-yes.."

tae's slender fingers finds their way to the youngers zipper, zipping her pants down slowly. kook tangles her fingers in tae's hair as the older kisses down her neck. kook bites her lip as a attempt to keep down her moans.

tae kneels down on the floor in between jungkooks legs. jungkook looks down, eyes full of lust. taehyung sends jungkook a wink. the older wrapped her fingers around the waistband of kooks pants before pulling them down. the younger lifts her hips up to help the older.

taehyung pulls the other pants down until they were dangling at her ankles. the older bites her lip at the sight of jungkooks grey panties. tae chuckles at the wet spot.

" t-take it off.." mutters the younger.

" where are your manners sweets?" taehyung teases with a smile. jungkook whines and squirms only increased more. " please~"

" good girl."

the caramel haired women finally pulls down the last piece of fabric revealing her wet sex.
" so wet for me hm?"

" j-just for- ah !" jungkook is interrupted by her own moans feeling taehyungs tounge lick at her folds. the older love the sounds of pleasure leaving the youngers mouth.

tae continue to lick and suck at jungkooks folds. " g-gonna cum !" kook felt her high nearing as she gripped tae's hair.

her last straw is when taehyung's teeth lightly clamp down on her clit making her squirt in tae's mouth, letting a 'mommy' slip out her mouth.

" you came so much baby, taste so good, made me so fucking wet." taehyung moaned as she claimed on top of the others lap.

" you feel it?"

the older led jungkooks hand into her pants, feeling her juices through her own panties.

kook bit her lip slightly.

" too bad kookie, lunch is about to be over." tae pouted. she helped the younger fix her appearance.

they were now at the door. " i don't want to leave you like.. that." jungkook blushed.

" don't worry baby, come back after school then we can have some real fun."

_

my uncle had me on the phone for a whole ass hour talkin abt my future 🕴🏽

ANYWAYS- this chap took a lil too long. i will try my best to update faster

LOVE YOU GUYS <33

(not proofread)