nine.

🥨

_

8:25 am

after taehyung dropped suhan at school she immediately speeds to the university as the teachers had a meeting before classes start.

she probably ran some red lights too but nobody has to know that.

taehyung finally arrives at the main building just 3 minutes before the meeting started.

" good morning ms. kim." some of her co-workers greets the brunette. tae respectfully greets them back and bows.

as taehyung walks to a chair she see's jungkook talking with mr. johnson, one of the art teachers. she walks pass the two but not before lightly pinching the woman's arm.

kim could see that conversation ended shortly after that as jungkook makes her way over to her.

" where were you, i was the first one here looking for you?"

" awwh little jungkookie missed me~" taehyung baby talks to the younger with a pout. kook only playfully rolls her eyes.

" how did you sleep last night?" the older asks.

" i slept well actually, had a very nice dream." jeon replies. " care to share?"

" oh! looks like the meeting is about to start, gotta save it for later." the principal walks in with the two assistant principals by her side.

the rest of the professors starts the find their seats. once they did the principal clears her throat.

" good morning professor's."

" good morning."

" I called this this meeting to talking about the exams coming up next month. we purchased some new and better study books for the students." the two assistants started to pass out some papers.

" the books are already in your classrooms. and I'd like to welcome ms. jeon to our team!" jungkook looks up from the paper with wide eyes and blushed cheeks. the claps roars as she gets up and bows respectfully.

" i wish that you have a wonderful time while being apart of our team. feel free to make friends with your co-workers!" the principle smiles her bunny smile. " and feel free to come to my office anytime!"

" thank you very much." jungkook bows once more. the meeting continues for another 5 minutes until the principle dismisses the teacher as they had to prepare for their classes.

8:37 am

tae and kook walks back to their classrooms together, laughing about how surprised and flushed jungkook was when the principle welcomed her to the team.

" the students don't start to come to school until 8:50 so we have some free time." taehyung points out. " do you have anything in mind?"

" c-can i hug you?" the younger blushes at her own remark. taehyung eyes widen, it was clear the question took her by surprise. her face soon morphes (?) into a smile.

the older opens her arms, inviting jungkook into her warm embrace. the ravenette immediately lays her hand on tae's soft chest as her arms wrap around the brunette's waist.

kook took a deep inhale before exhaling, some how feeling comfort from the hug. " you smell really nice.."

" how sweet, thank you honey."

jungkook blushes at tae's soothing words.

[ M ] (no full smut)

it was quiet for a minute or two until the younger pulls away. " can I do something?"

" anything you want beautiful."

kooks hands slid under tae's shirt before slightly caressing her back. her hands moves to her stomach, moving upwards. the younger's hand finally reaches to the material of the bra, she pushes the shirt over her breasts letting her chest show.

(btw this is her outfit)

tae had on a black bra with white hear scattered around each cup

tae had on a black bra with white hear scattered around each cup. jungkook's hands eagerly reaches up and gropes the older's breasts. the brunette bites her bottom lip.

" can i take them out?" taehyunf turns to look at the time.

8:41 am

" yeah, but only for a bit."

seconds after taehyung consented, kook hooks her fingers around each bra cup before pulling the bra below her breasts. her (jk) mouth waters at the sight of the two big globes in front of her.  " so big and squishy." kook whispers.

jungkook leans down before wrapping her lips around the brown erected nipple. the older's head flew to the younger's hair with a gasped moan.

jeon uses one of her hands to grope and pinch the other nipple. tae takes her other arm to try to pull jungkook as close as possible.

" yes.. just like that darling.."

jungkook's moans from the dirty talk causing the nipple to receive some vibration. tae moans more from that. they only had 4 more minutes until the school doors open.

" god yes!"

kook quickly switches to the other nipple, harshly sucking om it. she hesitantly bit gently. bit the tip of the nipple with her teeth. " if you keep doing t-that your gonna make me cum in my pants~"

jungkook only smirks before letting go. she turns to the clock to see there are only 2 minthes until the doors open. she gives tae's breasts one last grope and slap before helping her (th) put the bra back on.

taehyung pulls her shirt back down with a sigh. " now I'm horny and wet.." she pouts. " me too but class starts soon." jungkook replies.

tae's face was flushed deep red and had a couple bite marks on her lips from biting them. ' so pretty.. ' the younger thinks.

" I though we were gonna take of slow?"

" i couldnt help myself."

_

end of chapter 🍓

(not proofread)