0̶̰͖͚̞̮͈̣̍̂̽̔̏̑̂̍̚͘0̶͉͓͌̾̃̅̀̔̿̉

oh, the torture of small talk

=====

Kenma's POV (age 24)

Wow... Oh, God, wow...

The white light from the TV burned my eyes, threatening to make them blink, but I couldn't... I didn't want to miss one second of this.

It was an advertisement for a popular music station, and, on the screen was the most beautiful person I've ever seen.

"Yeah, I use ----- on a daily basis! It pumps me up when I have a shoot!"

God, his laugh, his voice... it's so angelic... They continued interviewing him for another ten seconds until it eventually switched back to the show I was watching.

My eyes were wide. I could feel my heart pounding and my lungs pressing out the air I so desperately tried to breathe back in.

"Ah, S-Shouyou... His name was... Shouyou... right..?"

My bedroom was pitch black other than the dim light from the television, so I began frantically feeling around for my phone. When my hands fell onto it, I gripped it and quickly began typing on it.

'who is shouyou?'

He's one of the largest pop artists trending. There are dances based on his music and people cosplaying him and designing things for him. In short, he's extremely popular, and at the sweet age of 23, as well.

A year younger me...

The video tab caught my eye, and I clicked on it. I ended up on his Utube channel. He had over twelve million subscribers, and I can see why.

The looks, the talent, the personality... He had it all. My heartfelt lighter as his magnificent voice flowed like he was holding me and whispering the sweetest words in my ear.

Shouyou's amazing talents didn't stop there. He was a top model for Ppl Magazine and many other top publishing names. Shouyou was a God to the internet. How am I just now figuring out about him?

=====