0̷̛̰̠͊͗̑͗̓͂͠͠7̵̗͍̥̻͇̈́̌̔̔

started with a little bit now I don't know how to stop

=====

"It's getting dark... Ah, thanks for helping me out, Kenma! I haven't been to that store in forever, so, uh, I went a bit overboard, haha..."

We loaded our things into Shouyou's car and shut the trunk.

"It's okay, we've pretty much explored the whole town, anyway. But... Could you come with me for a second?"

Shouyou nodded and told his driver we'd be heading somewhere for a bit. The male gave a sign of understanding and watched Shouyou and I walk off. I turned around, and, not surprisingly, he was still watching us.

I took Shouyou into the space between a restaurant and a pottery shop.

"What is it, Ken- Mmh!"

Before I could lose my confidence, I pulled him into a tight hug. His body curved into mine with how tight my grip was, but he chuckled. When he hugged me back, I felt a shiver of pleasure rush down my spine.

"Ahaha, if you wanted a hug, you could've just told me. I'm always open to a hug!"

I want more than a hug. I want all of you. You're driving me crazy...

"I just... I'm having a great time with you, I don't want it to end."

He held me tighter and snuggled into my chest with a chuckle. "Then, let's have a sleepover! You can come with me to my house!"

Oh, God, Shouyou... You're so easy.

"Are you sure that's okay? I don't want to-"

My hands were swooped up, and Shouyou spun us around in a quick circle with a beaming grin.

"It's more than okay! I've never had someone at my home before! It gets lonely, too, so it'd be a nice change!"

His hands were so warm, I love his embrace. Be it touching fingers or holding each other, I just can't seem to get enough of him. Each touch makes me crave more and more.

"Mmh, then..."

I carefully readjusted our hands so that our fingers were interlocked, he stared at them with flushed cheeks, the sight was beautiful enough to nearly bring me to my knees.

I raised our intertwined hands so Shouyou's gaze would shift from them to me, to my eyes, I could feel that familiar leap in my heart when our gazes met.

The moment his eyes flickered from our hands to my eyes, I smiled at him, the softest smile I could manage, and I could tell just how flustered it made him thanks to the way he fidgeted under my stare.

I'm so grateful for my observation skills. They make it so much easier to wrap Shouyou around my finger.

"Ken... ma..."