Same Sport, Different Season

Drew Pov

"Hey sister Tamela, would mind meeting me in my office," I asked. 

"Meeting in your office? Oh I don't do meetings in offices with Bishops," she answered making me laugh. 

"No you didn't just twist that like that," I laughed. 

"Hey you should know, by now that I'm more than just a pretty face. I have many hidden talents," she spoke. 

"That you do," I replied. 

"So which way is it," she asked. 

"Right this way," I answered. 

My office is a little isolated from the rest of them because as the pastor of this church, I may need to meet with couples and I can't have their private business being spilled. 

"Here it is," I said holding the door open for her. I watch her hips sway as she walks in. Lord give me strength. I follow her in closing the door behind me. I go to sit in my chair behind my desk. She sits in one of the chairs in front of me. 

"So what did you want to meet with me about," she asked. 

"I asked you to meet me privately, so that we could discuss your attire," I answered. 

"Why do you always wear such form fitting clothes? It draws attention. As a man I can attest to how hard it is to concentrate when such a shapely figure is on display," I said subtly admiring her body. 

"With all due respect Bishop, it's not my job to make sure that grown men control themselves. Secondly, as you pointed out before I have a very shapely figure. It's hard to find things that fit and look good. Plus would you really want me to hide all this," she responded leaning over my desk giving me a good view of her breasts. 

Such a tease. I'm speechless. I definitely wouldn't want her to hide that body. 

"No I wouldn't. You're a very attractive woman. Any man would be blessed to have you especially with the talents that you possess," I said.

"Well I consider you to be a blessed man in more ways than one. I mean you're handsome, successful, and a wonderful leader. Plus you  know a person can never be too blessed," she replied. 

"You're right about that, and for what I'm seeing you're very very blessed. I mean from your head down to your feet," I said. 

"With a smooth tongue like that its no wonder people trust you to lead," she continued.

"Mm is that right. You hit those note so wonderfully, especially when you open your mouth wide," I spoke grabbing her by the waist.

"Wide like this," she said opening her mouth. 

"Yeah just like that," I replied. 

I lean in capturing her lips. She melts into the kiss.

"I missed you babygirl," I said looking into her pretty eyes. 

"Really Daddy? Why don't you show me," she replied biting her lip. 

I back up going to sit back down in my chair. I unbuckled my pants  and pushed them down along with my boxers. My dick pops out standing at attention. 

"You see this babygirl? This is how much I missed you," I said. 

"Did you miss me or did you miss what I can do," she asked. 

"I missed you and everything that you can do. Now get down on your knees and use that mouth to show me how much you missed me," I answered. She gets down on her knees in front of me.