Phase 2 Chapter 14

Chapter 14- Raghav's homecoming, Ishani finding a place for her boutique. 

Raima had just entered the VR mansion when, she was engulfed in a tight hug, it was none other Ishani,

I- I missed you so much Raima.

R- Aww, i missed you too. Pata hain conference kitna boring. 

A- Madam ji hum bhi aapke friend hain.

R- Hi sexy i missed you too. 

R- Chanchal Aunty i think aapko Aryan ki shaadi karwa deni chaiye. When i leave koi ho na aap logo ko company dene mein.

I- Tum kahi nahi jaogi.

A- Waise Raima, are you offering to be my wife, Aryan winked and nodded towards the twins. Raima giggled and was acting all shy.

R- Han Aryan i love you so much.

I- Ugh, please yaar itni mushkil se morning sickness dur hua hain. I don't wanna barf.

Vi- Hi jungli billi 

V- Hello Raima 

R- Hello Mr.Raisinghania. 

R- Aare Ishani come on show me your designs. 

Raima was looking at the designs when she saw Ishani looking at her phone and blushing, she quickly snatched the phone and saw romantic messages from her brother. 

R- OMG, I knew it. Kab hua yeh and kahan tak paunchi tum logo ki baat.

I- Raima calm down, we have just started to go out, no one knows expect you. Are you sure you are okay with it.

R- Aare of course, I know how much bhai loves and cares for you. I am so lucky to be your friend. 

R- Waise have you decided where you wanna start your boutique. 

I- I have selected three places, I wanna see. Will you come with me?

R- Sure but include your brothers as well, they can help you get the best deals.

I- Ya i think you are right. 

After visit two places, Raima felt like she should have chosen the place. All the Raisinghania's are so choosy, even the twins are getting irritated. Luckily for them, the third place was what Ishani had in mind.

It was huge space near the main road, with antique fixtures already built in, it was cost effective and chic, and it was in the major shopping area, so it was an added bonus, Raima smiled at Ishani's excited face,

V- Thank you for coming back. 

R- I didn't do it for you, it was for Ishani. 

V- Again sorry for how we behaved last night. 

R- It's okay. 

Vihaan looked at Riddhima, before the accident, Riddhima was closer to him and now she is so far from him, the guilt of not saving her had given way to anger, and he afraid to be near her, lest he harms her in some way, but still he is happy that she is alive. 

They were just returning back home when she got a message from Kabir, he wanted to meet for coffee, Raima blushed, she had never been to a date before, and she didn't really think she was interested in him, Ishani had seen her texting and blushing, oh this will be so much fun for her.

After dinner, Raima had went to her room, and Dadi had came back from wherever she had went it was Vihaan who first saw him,

Vi- What the hell is he doing here?

D- Mind your tone Vihaan, he is my bodyguard. 

V- Dadi, he is the reason those goons killed Dad.

D- Do you have any proof? No. Right. Then he will stay here only. End of discussion. 

The twins were pissed off, the man who was the reason of their and Riddhima's suffering will stay in this house.

What they didn't see was another person glaring at Raghav, he had wanted to avoid him but now that he is here, he want to keep Riddhima and his secret safe.

Ps- Hey guys, give ideas for scenes including Chanchal and Aryan and Angry and Jealous Vihaan. Do tell according to you which secret Angre hiding now?