Phase 2 Chapter 32

Chapter 32 - Slap time and entry into VR mansion. 

Ishani had to pinch herself when, she saw Sunny standing in the living room. Angre had quickly messaged the twins knowing Ishani would feel emotional seeing him here, 

Vi- What the..

V- Who allowed you to come here?

D- I did, since Ishani is starting to show, and Sunny is repenting his mistake, he should be given a second chance. 

S- I know Ishani ki I left you, but I was afraid I was still making my career and I was afraid how will I look after you and the baby, that's why I didn't accept it. 

Ishani didn't know what happened suddenly she slapped him, 

I- You think ki I am so desperate to get you back. (Slap), I dont need a lying, cheating, and a asshole like you.

She held his collar and dragged him to the door and pushed him,

I- GET OUT, aur apni yehi shakal mujhe kabhi mat dikhana. Yeh bacha mera hain, you have no connection to it.

D- Ishani, yeh bakwass hain...

I- BAS, Ekdum chup, aap meri life mein interfere na hi karo toh aacha hoga. Furious she went to slap Ishani but Angre stopped him. 

D- Agar itna confidence hain khud pe toh batao aise kaun ho ga jo tumhe aur iss bache ko accept karega.

A- I will, I love Ishani and I will accept the child also.

D- Wah wah, tum dono bhai bhena ka aacha hain, tumne Ishani ko trap kiya and tumhari behen ne Vansh aur Vihaan ko. Ek aadmi se maan nahi bharta uska.

Before Angre could defend her sister, Vansh slapped dadi, everyone was shocked usually Vihaan was the one who would lose his temper but it Vansh who slapped his patience finally wearing off,

D- How dare you...

V- Bas, ab ek aur shabd bola meri family ke baare toh mujhse bura aur koi nahi hoga.

Vi- Raima ko kuch nahi bolna. We love her and want her, so humare beech mein bolne na koi haq nahi.

Daadi was furious she went away promising revenge for her humiliation, Ishani too went away feeling down and Angre went to be with her.

The twins went back to their room angry they were really fed up with Daadi, Riddhima saw their angry faces and asked,

R- Kya hua?

V- Sunny came back wanted Ishani to forgive him.

Vi- But you missed a show downstairs, Ishani slapped Sunny, and Vansh slapped Daadi.

R- What?😲😲

V- Well she was doing her usual bakwass. Don't worry.

Vi- I am worried about Ishani, saara mood karab ho gaya uska because of that Sunny.

R- Well I have an idea, kyun na hum uske liye uske baby ka room decorate kare?

Vi- Thats good waise bhi yahan bahut saare khali rooms hain.

R- Vihaan, she is not going to stay with you guys after marriage. She will stay at my house na.

V- No Angre is becoming ghar jamai.

R- Why don't you think my brother can take care of Ishani?

Vi- Aare nahi, it's just she is our baby sister, and do you think she would be comfortable in such a small house.

R-...

V- What happened?

R- ... nothing I am just tired. I wanna sleep for sometime. 

Vi- o-okay.

The next few days Riddhima had been purposely avoiding and ignoring the twins and on the other hand her legs were starting to pain a bit, also she could move her legs few inches.

She was sad that they would just question so easily whether Ishani would be happy in a small house or not.

Angre had came with lunch, the twins ordered him to,

R- Bhai, I was thinking ki when I am fully alright. I wanna go back to our home. I am fed being humiliated by that Daadi here.

A- Yes you are right.

R- Waise I was thinking ki I shift my things to Ma's room, and my room can be converted for the baby's room. 

A- That's a good idea, but don't tell me anything, I can't keep surprises. 

R- I know. 

Daadi was trying to call Raghav, after freeing him, he has been slient all together, what a waste of time. Suddenly her phone started ringing, it was an unknown number.

D- Hello?

J- Indrani Raisinghania?, well I am answer to all your prayers. 

D- What..listen don't waste my time with useless talks.

J- Alright, I need your help to come inside VR mansion. And in return I will help you.

D- How?

J- By harming Riddhima,..or doing something with her..you know what I mean..

D- Alright. Meet me at 9pm at the backgate of VR mansion. I will help you gain entrance. 

Ps- Daadi organizing Ishangre engagement, Jay attacking Riddhima. Do tell how was the chapter, why do you think Riddhima felt bad?...