Chapter 1

I was currently in the girl's washroom looking at myself.

"Don't I look so fine?" I thought in my head.

It was about an hour after school, and I was suited in a full janitor jumpsuit and wearing a ski mask. And to answer your question, I am not planning to rob a bank. I was actually doing quite the opposite, helping a fellow nerd out.

Before checking myself out again, I decided it is go time. I crept out of the washroom and did a summersault on the ground, and in the process, I hit my head. Well, there goes trying to become James Bond. I groaned and felt my head that is going to have a big bump later.

I snatched up my brown backpack and grabbed a broom stick from the janitorial closet that was across of the washroom. I tiptoed to end of the hallway and I could hear faint screaming and laughing. I followed the sound of the noise. Soon enough, I found the problem, it was located in hallway B near the fountain. I hid at the corner of the wall waiting. I heard a pleading voice and about three other guys near it.

"Please, I will do anything, your homework, J- Just let me go!" A voice pleaded. It was chocked down with tears.

"What do you think guys?" Another voice asked in a taunting manner.

"You think he had enough?" Another voice that asked.

They seemed all masculine. Their voices low and husky. Unless they were girls... No offense.

"I think he needs a few more, so he will do anything." That same voice said then soon after that I heard a fist impacting. Then a groan that soon followed after that. I squinted thinking what it must have felt like.

That moment I knew that it was time. I ran right in front of them. And in my lowest voice said,

"Get out of here you young whippersnappers! Before I call the principal!"

I observe them, they were all males. Three very muscular ones and one boy who was on the ground. The three I recognized were from the football teams. Wearing their red varsity jackets. Yet, I didn't seem to know the little one. He was curled in a ball hugging his stomach in again. They all glanced at me and probably thought I was some kind of criminal. I was going more towards an old janitor.

"S-Sorry, we will be getting out." He said and ran out before I could have whoop their butts with my broom.

Hah! Cowards.

I waved my broom stick in the air and yelled, "And stay off of my property!" I chuckled at my own joke and turned back to the other boy on the ground.

I held my hand to help him up but, he denied and shook his head. "I don't need your help old man." He whispered. At least my disguise worked.

"Ouch." I put my hand over my heart and pretended to be hurt. "Do you really think I am that old, and a guy?"

Then he look at me as if I were crazy. Well, technically I am.

Then I remembered that I was dressed as a janitor. I pulled of the ski mask revealing most of my face except the top half of my face covered by a white mask on it. My hair was also revealed and flow freely down my shoulders. He stared at me and his mouth wide open.

"Do you think I am an old guy now?" I smirked and he shook his head vigorously not breaking eye contact.

He got up and dusted off his jeans then asked me, "Who are you anyway?"

"You can call me, Maddy the Medical." I smiled while taking out my first aid kit.

"Wait, you are kidding right?" He asked squinting his eyes at me.