Chapter 3

POV: Madison Scott

I was sitting in some teenage boys room to help him fix a broken heart. To be honest, I think his disease is well... Contagious.
When I heard that his girl friend is cheating on him, my heart cracked a little too. I spent hours and hours in my laptop to find each and every way to fix his problem. It was quite simple in fact. I made a 10 easy way to get over heart break.

#1 break up with the girl

Okay, to be honest hearing that he couldn't break up with the girl was pretty sad. It was unhealthy how he well... Hung on to her even if she did the unforgivable. This Sebastian needed somebody would value him, unlike a girl who would swoop down to cheat on his very best friend. What happens to bros before hoes? Or chums before bums?

I finished the list and once I approved it, it was set to go into process. Let's just hope it was the right treatment that he needed.
I placed my computer into my brown bag, next to my first aid kit. Then, was about to jump out of his bedroom window until I heard...

"Wait!"

Shiitake mushrooms, why whenever I try to escape he seems to interrupt me? I turned around and saw the boy looking at me with his hazel eyes.

"Well hello... How are you, Sebastian?" I smiled.

"I am okay..." He said as he stared at me.

"So..." I said awkwardly. I swear this boy was something.

"I have a few questions." he said and stood up.

"Okay..." I said as I sat down on the ground. "Hit meh with da questions." I and hit my chest, and opened up my arms as if I was going to give him a hug.

"Well, first of all... You know you don't have to do this, right?" He said with his eyes pleading.

"Of course, I do. I am living right. I could just give up, but I don't do that unless it is absolutely necessary." I smiled and tilted my head to the side.

"Alright... If you are going to help with this... I need to know your phone number. You know just in case." He said as the tips of his ears reddened.

I was confused until realization hit me hard. "Are you asking for my number?"

"Umm- y-yeah. Like if you w-want to. For like, this 'heartbreak' situation." He said flustered scratching the back of his head.

"Sure, call it when you need it." I said pulling a pen and whatever piece of paper I had, turns out to be a napkin.

I scribbled it out quickly and gave it to him.

He awkwardly took it, and shoved it in his pocket.

"Thanks." He mumbled. "So, if we are going with this. How are you going to help me doc?" He smiled sheepishly.

"In order to fix that heart of yours, you need to break another." I said as I looked in the distance.

"Alright. Who?" He gulped.

"The one who broke yours."

***

Some things are easy said said than done. I can't imagine having to learn that somebody that you love has been seeing somebody behind your back, intentionally. I guess I had sympathy for Sebastian. He really was heartbroken.

I spent all night reading article about break ups, how to deal with them, how other people feel. Most of the include getting out more, eating your worries away, getting contact with friends, taking a vacation. It all had to with getting distracted. Honestly in my opinion, I really wasn't fond of that idea. Sure getting distracted can help and make cheer you up and forget. But what help with that do... Then when something appears and reminds you of it, what will you do... Break down again/ I think you should face them right away, instead of dragging them along with you.