Friday Night Bites Part 2

Chapter 2: Friday Night Bites Part I

I was in a house struggled under the bondage of his hands, I look up into his icy blue eyes, and tried to make out that I didn't want it, but we both knew I did. His hands were rough, pinning me up against the wall, keeping me in place and I could feel myself being crushed into the wall. I wiggled my body against him, trying to set myself free, but he was strong and was easily dominating. I soon later found myself melting into his arms, no longer trying to get myself out of this situation. "Not putting up much of a fight now, are you?" He whispered into my ear, I turned my head to face him; he had a wicked smile on his face. I opened my mouth to speak but, no words came out. "Mmm" He moaned as he slid his hand over me, brushing against my thighs.

As much as I tried to hold it in, it came out. "Damon." I moaned, leaning my head back and arching my body.

"I know what you want it, Bella, i know you." I placed my hands on his shoulders as he pushed himself against me.

"What is that?" I asked, not daring to look at him.

He moved his lips to my neck, kissing it softly, sending a shiver of delight down through my body.

He kissed all the way up to my jaw than my earlobe and whispered in my ear, "Me." Then, I felt a sharp pain going through my neck, I let out a scream, but it didn't stop and no one came to help me. I felt my body go limp like I was being drained.

I scream gasping and sat up. Not the kind of dreams I usually have and especially of Damon, a guy who I only met today and briefly. I looked around, I was in my bed, I was home and there was no sign of Damon. My hands shot up to my neck makeing sure no marks, nothing was there....it was....it was only a dream.

Just a dream.

I started to hear a hoarse 'Caw Caw'. I looked towards my window which was open and sitting on the ledge was a black crow. "Go away crow." I stated to it. It blinked back at me in response. "Shoo! Shoo!" I waved my hand around and it flew off. I closed my window and went back to my bed. "Stupid bloody crow." I muttered. Creepy little bugger.

The next day

"Bella! Bella!" My twin shook me.

"What go away i,m sleeping." I moaned as I rolled over. How she got up so early each morning was beyond me. Why did I get the early bird gene, huh?

"You've overslept....big time! Get up!" Elena continued to shake me. "It's only an hour until the game!"

"Oh crap!" I groaned as I slowly got up. "Ok, I'm getting up! I'm up!"

"Get dressed!" She toss a pillow at me and than walked out "Hey what was that for" I siad waiting until my door closed before I laid back down on my bed and closed my eyes. "I knew you would do that! now get up!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me out of bed.

"I don't care about the game Elena! Leave me alone!"

"You used to love going to see them!"

"Yeah, when my boyfriend was on the team. Now I don't care anymore. Let me go back to sleep!"

"I'll go and get a bucket of water. Maybe that will get you up."

"Ok, you and me are going to have a falling out in a minute." I warned her. "Elena, there is something I need to tell you."

"There is something I need to tell you too" She replied.

"I'm quitting cheerleading" We both said at the same time.

"Oh" I said.

"Yeah...." She replied awkwardly.

"You can't quit!"