Chapter 3. Summer

How about we skip a few months😩

It had been months since everything happened, Ribbit was still far away from his family, but my family "adopted him". It was close to the end of the year, and I was so excited to finally get out of school. I Snuck Ribbit in a few times without getting caught, by just putting him in my backpack! I'm surprised nobody had even noticed. I also looked at museums, online and in books but found nothing expect for one. "Any luck on finding something that will help me get home?" Ribbit asked. "Actually, I sure did! The box in it is called the 'calamity box' and is a magical relic from decades and decades ago, it belonged to King Andrias.", "The KING?! He's that OLD?" Ribbit exclaimed. "It seems like it- he is the ruler of Amphibia now right? So it could be possible-" I said. "Jeez you really did catch up on some history!" Ribbit said while playing with my hair. "I did! I just want you to get home safely, and maybe- if we ever can- we can open a portal to see eachother again!" I said with a smile. "But what if we can't...then can I never see you again...?" Ribbit said sadly. "Hey- don't think about that alright? Let's just think on the positive side!" I said. "Arya, You haven't really thought of the positive side at all- you ate alone at lunch for like 4 months!" Ribbit exclaimed. "I know-! It's just hard to make new friends at school- I don't know why-" I said. "Well you became my best friend in like 1 minute! So I think you can talk to others and become friends with them!" Ribbit yelled. "Ribbit! You are being to loud-! And I just can't talk to others! It's to hard!" I stated. "Oh come on Arya! You need to express yourself!" He said. I sighed and looked at my yellow shirt. Yellow is my favorite color, it has always been, it fits well with my brown hair, and freckles. "Ribbit, I can't do that......I need to focus on research!" I said.