Chapter Eight

"I like you."

Niklaus grins while planting a chaste kiss on Abiud's forehead.

"I like you."

Another chaste kiss on his nose.

"I like you so so much."

Two chaste kisses on both his cheeks.

"I like you. I like you."

Another chaste kiss on his smirking lips.

"I like you Abiud."

Yet another chaste kiss on his chin.

"Oh my God, you are so whipped."

Abiud chuckles sweetly hiding his head under a pillow, in an attempt to hide from Niklaus.

"No I am not. I think you have drugged me."

Niklaus says teasingly.

He checks the broken silver watch Abiud insisted on giving him and gets surprised to realize it's almost 6am.

'Shit.'

"We've got to shower. Dylan will be here any second now."

He says getting up and pattering naked to the bathroom.

"Can't we atleast tell him?"

Abiud pleads after a few moments making him pop his soapy head out of the shower to stare at him. Abiud is sitting leisurely on the bed, oblivious of the time, or maybe not just giving a damn about it.

Sleeping with the school president definitely has it's benefits.

"No." Niklaus says firmly.

'What I feel for this boy might be strong, hell he got me thinking about soulmates the first night we shared together and yes we have talked alot about our families but I still care about graduating.
Dylan is my friend but he speaks too much sometimes. He can't keep a secret. I also don't know if he will accept my sexuality. Too much to lose.'

"Come on."

Abiud whines as soon as Niklaus gets out of the shower.

"I love you Niklaus."

His statement catches the older boy off guard making him tense as he turns around to find the most sincere eyes he have ever seen stare back at him.

"If your father finds out about this. It will end me. Us. He is a judge, a friend of the principal who hates me because I am not white. Above all homosexuality is illegal in this state. That's more than one reason for your father to throw me in jail for life."

Niklaus tries to convince him seriously.

"How ironical. It is also because of him that I want to get out of the closet. To be my own person and make my own decision for once in my life Nik.

"My father is a strict conservative man who strongly believes in upholding the family name. I am the only son with six older sisters, the old man has such high hopes for me. He says the girls will get married and move to their husbands' homes to continue their men's lineage, but I am the only one who will ensure continuation of my great grandfather's sur name.

"I am living for him, I have been groomed to like manly things like women. men who like men are sinful and deserve to go to hell, Play safe, manly sports like golf. street car racing is a sport for gangsters in my father's eyes, I want to break free. I no longer want to live for anyone else Niklaus, please."

Abiud speaks with so much angst that the older boy's heart aches for him.

"Why did you come here then?"