The Birthday Party

Y/n's pov

Y/n would wake up in her bed, she yawned at looked at their alarm clock that stood on her nightstand.
"sh*t!" y/n stood up quickly and opened their closet doors, searching for clothes. Y/n grabbed a white hoodie, black tight jeans and white shoes.

And long white socks

Y/n put the clothes on and ran out of her room. She ran to the living room and saw that she wasn't late. Her family JUST started to put their shoes and jackets on. "phew!"
Y/n's mother would cross her arms.
"thank goodness your awake! We where just leaving!" she would grab her purse. It was your sister's/brother's birthday at the banana splits today. Y/n grew up with the banana splits as a kid but doesn't watch it anymore. "well I'm awake now so let's go!" y/n would grab their phone and earbuds to listen to music and stepped out of the door. Y/n's family would do so aswell as they stepped into the car. Y/n's father started to drive and looked back at y/n and y/n's sibling in the back." ready to see the banana splits?~" he would say. Y/n's sibling would smile and cheer "yes!" y/n chuckled and rested her head on the car window. Listening to music with her earbuds.

Time skip to the studio

Y/n and her family would arrive at taft studio.  a old guy came to the car and
asked for their ID. Y/n's father would give him his ID out of his wallet and handed it to him. He then gave my random directions as he moved his pen around.
Y/n's sibling would pop their head out of the window to the old man and said "I actually can't believe you get to see the banana splits!" they giggled. "is this the best job in the world? :>" they asked.

But then. The old man would whisper to them:

"ya know.. Sometimes at night.. I see the splits driving around in their little car, laughing n singin.."

"really?!" y/n's sibling said.

Y/n's dad would roll his eyes and look back at y/n's sibling. "don't belive him s/n. He's playing with you."
The old guy would roll his eyes and y/n's family drove away to the parking lot.

Time skip to the waiting line thing

Y/n and her family would wait in the line as y/s

(imma do y/s [your/sibling] for now)

Would look around happily holding y/n's hand. Y/n would smile until a lady that was named "Paige" would yell out:
"who's ready to see the banana splits?!" the people cheered around happily as y/s jumped happily as
The line would walk into the studios. Y/n's family would do the same.