23

Once chifuyu felt a lot better from the uhhh little incident, we decided to play a different game. The passing the phone game.

Me: we can use my phone.

Draken: sweet. Who first?

Kazutora: I'll go. Ahem. I'm passing the phone to the most narcissistic bitch in the group because every time we try to talk about something he always gotta mention him, like everything is about about him or some shit. He always has to include himself someway or somehow, just like a few minutes ago.

Smiley: boy fuck you! Okay. I'm passing the phone to the most moodiest bitch. Everyone we try to talk to the bitch they always crying over something or we don't know what personality we're gonna get.

Baji: you're an asshole! I dont cry!

Me: you did while watching-

Baji: Zip it.

Me: fine fine fine.

Baji: tch. I'm passing the phone to the most secretive bitch in the room. Everyone we wanna know something about his emotions or just something about him, he wanna act like he doesn't know what that means.

Draken: because it's my business sweetie get your own. Well I'm passing the phone to the boy who what's to beat me up everything I don't try to express some type of shit.

Mikey: that's because you're my friend now open the fuck up! Okay I'm passing the phone to the boujiest bitch in this room.

Me: hah. Peasants. I'm passing the phone to the person who doesn't listen to warnings like and idiot, but it's still adorable. My little floof.

Chifuyu: yea thanks..... I'm passing the phone to the most stylist person in the room.

Mitsuya: well of course. I'm passing the phone who has to blame other people cause he can't face his own problems half the time.

Kazurora: Ayo now that's just cold man.

Me: pffttttt.

Kazurora: I'm passing the phone to the loveliest person who makes us food.

Me: mwuah. Thank you. I'm passing the phone to the person who literally asked for pain thinking I would kiss them.

Smiley: that's just cruel. Okay I'm passing the phone to the tallest fucking giant here.

Draken: not my fault y'all are shortasses. Okay I'm passing the phone to the person who's a hot head.

Baji: oh shut up! 

Me: you're proving their point.

Baji: yea yea. Okay I'm passing the phone to the person who screams like a little bitch.

Mikey: I DO NOT!

Mitsuya: hahahaha

Kazurora: get fawked bro.

Mikey: tch. I'm passing the phone who has a brother that doesn't know how to be happy.

Smiley: that's his issue not mine. I'm passing the phone to the person who has a hot girlfriend.

Chifuyu: damn right I do.

Me: thanks.

Chifuyu: I'm passing the phone to the person who got taped to a wall.

Mikey: hey! I'm passing the phone to the person who went into a wall!

Chifuyu: baji made me go flying not my fault!  

Me: you did sit on the end of the air mattress knowing baji was behind you.

Mitsuya: shoulda put two and two together.