7

it's been a while, minho thought.
the last time he'd constructed a plan—one others would refer to as a trap—was nearly 2 years ago. ever since that day, his constant intrusive mind has made his head ache in indescribable ways. he knew it was time to find a new victim, and han jisung happened to be the perfect pick.

he had considered waiting much longer to invite the boy to meet up, simply because he'd knew he could use the boys pornography as a way to get off (minho was exceptionally addicted to porn and had created fantasies to which nobody could make him feel the sexual relief he'd needed, so he found an ulterior motive) for who knows how long. most likely until he'd get bored of the photos he'd get of jisungs average slim body. yet something compelled him to taking the second step much sooner. perhaps it was jealousy. that young coworker of jisungs had ticked him of more than expected. maybe this was due to minhos psychopathic mentality which had already claimed jisung as his next prize. who wants their trophy to be used by someone else before it's granted to you? nobody. it looses its significance. jisung was absolutely untouched, and that is why he was so special to minho. his mind was so innocent and vulnerable, he'd never see it coming.

so there he stood at the corner of 11th street by the diner he knew had been closed for the past week. no working surveillance, no witnesses. he'd planed this, and he was positive it would follow through.

the street was quiet, especially for a friday night. minho knew it would be. not only was it the subtle side of the city, there was also a fair going on only a few kilometers away, meaning most people were visiting that attraction.

his car was parked where no security cameras could see the vehicle. the street corner was completely off the grid to surveillance and the only threat he could possibly encounter was the human eye.

although that wouldn't be a problem with a victim as gullible as han jisung. he expected the boy to be fairly cooperative when asking him to get in his car, after all he was head-over-heals for the man minho presented himself to be on that private website. how hard could it possibly be to convince him to get in the car? not at all.

speaking of, jisung had now pulled over on the side of the road upon seeing the familiar face that he'd recognized from his messages. the man was ever more handsome in person, he'd have to admit. he saw the man standing in his black slacks and black puffy winter jacket, hands stuffed in the pockets. jisung eagerly hopped out of his own vehicle and approached the man with a smile. "mo?"

"yes, it's nice to finally meet you, jisung" he smiled. minho could visibly see how jisungs cheeks flushed a light pink shade and how his eyes were quick to avoid contact. minho chuckled. "come on now, don't be shy." he stretched out his hand as a greeting gesture.

jisung looked back into the other males eyes, he smiled. stretching out his own hand to take the others gesture, jisung continued. "looks like the diner is closed, should we just skip the meal and head to the club?"

minho nearly distracted himself as his thumb was grazing over jisungs boney hands. something about the boys hands made him excited, he couldn't quite understand why, but it did. he snapped out of his trance and looked at the boy. "ah yes, it seems the diner is closed. i'd say we could walk since it's only a few blocks away, but i can see you're already shivering. how about i drive us over and save us the chills." he offered, his tone so charming and sweet like honey, it was inevitable for jisung to agree.

just to his predictions, jisungs lips stretched a soft smile as he nodded. "that would be great!" he said, so happily. how unfortunate it was that he was excited for a fun night that would never come. as for minho, it's where the fun had begun.