𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It's not long before the room is buzzing with police and I instantly grab Stiles by the shirt, slamming him against the nearest wall.

"Whoa whoa whoa" He breathes out, grabbing my arm in shock.

"What the hell is going on here, and don't tell me it's nothing because this isn't usual boring Beacon Hills, Stiles" I snap impatiently.

"You're right, okay? There's things going on here that are hard to explain and I highly doubt you'd even believe me if I told you" He answers.

"Try me" I scoff.

"The supernatural is real, Nat. Werewolves, kanimas, all types of crazy shit. I know I sound insane but I'm not joking" He explains and I let him go.

"I believe you" I sigh, hating the fact I thought I could save my family from the supernatural only to find out they've known all along.

"You do?" He asks in surprise and I roll my eyes.

"I've known for a long time" I answer, flashing him my pink eyes.

His eyes widen and he grabs my face in disbelief.

"What are you?" He whisper yells.

"Later, Stiles" I tell him, pulling his hands off my face "Now, call my brother"

He pulls out his phone and calls Scott.

"We got a serious problem at school. Miss Blake's class-" Stiles gets cut off.

"Hey, can you tell me about it later?" Scott asks.

"Well, no, pretty sure this qualifies for immediate discussion" Stiles retorts, looking at me.

"All right, then meet me at Derek's" Scott replies.

"Derek's house? What? What the hell are you doing at Derek's house?!" Stiles snaps.

"Who's Derek?" I ask in confusion.

"Is that my sister? Why the hell do you have me on speaker, Stiles?!" My brother yells.

"She knows, Scott! She knows everything!" Stiles huffs.

"What do you mean by everything?!" Scott shrieks.

"I'll explain later" I groan.

"Fine. Just meet us here, okay?" Scott demands before hanging up.

I immediately grab Stiles' arm and begin pulling him towards the door but my arm is grabbed.

"Where are you going?" Lydia asks me.

"Just home" I answer with a shrug and she nods.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" She smiles and I nod.

"Tomorrow, Lyds" I assure her before tugging Stiles' arm again.