Kurayami Twins (YGO)

Kyoko Kurayami

Age:
18

Gender:
Male

Sexuality:
Questioning

Personality:
Kyoko Kurayami is normally a kind person who's actions are never made out of malicious intent. Before the incident in the household, he was a very independent guy who barely relied other's help. He dislikes people talking behind his back and also dislikes being treated like a little child. Now he is very dependent of his twin sister and at times dislikes the kind of attention she gives him.

Deck:
Silent Swordsman

Kiyomi Kurayami

Age:
18

Gender:
Female

Sexuality:
Pan

Personality:
Kiyomi Kurayami is a manipulative, devoted and determined person. She takes care of her twin brother the same manner how someone in a romantic relationship would. Her possessive and obsessive nature towards her brother was what led to the incident in the household. Kiyomi fears that one day her twin brother might leave her alone because of a relationship with anyone that isn't the one that the two already have. She makes sure that her brother is always with her and that he doesn't get a reason to leave her alone. Before the incident happened in the household, she was a quiet and polite girl. However that was just her faking it in order to get close to her twin and potentially make the poor guy get trapped in her influence. Truly a very concerning human being.

Deck:
Silent Magician

Background:
The twins were originally orphans that were taken in by a rich family because they were in desperate need of a heir. Kiyomi was ignored and neglected while Kyoko received most of the attention and has tried to make time to be with his twin sister. In one dreaded night, the life of the adopted parents were brutally murdered and the eye of the heir was roughly ripped away. The female twin took control in the matters of the deaths and casualties in the household and convinced her twin brother to not allow the incident get out in the public. All maids and butlers were threatened to keep their mouth shut of the situation and act like nothing happened.

Before the incident, during the times the twins were spending time together they showed a common interest in duel monsters. Kyoko is the one who plays Silent Swordsman while Kiyomi played Silent Magician. The household they were adopted happened to be a household that was in control in toy manufacturing and who manufactures figured of various shows no matter the demographic of said shows.

Facts:

*Kiyomi before the incident, would crawl to her twin brother's bed whenever she had a nightmare

*Kyoko, despite not liking the kind of attention his twin sister gives him can't find it in him to try push her away

*Kyoko wouldn't let his guest leave the house displeased

*Kiyomi is secretly a fujoshi

*Kyoko likes being surrounded by children

*Kiyomi wouldn't respect her brother's boundaries