𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

We head back through and I sit down on the bed with a sleepy yawn.

"You know, there is something seriously wrong with this place" Lydia declares, shoving all her belongings into her bag "Hey, guys, we need to leave"

"But they were suicides, not murders, and it's not like this place is haunted, right?" Allison reasons with her.

"Maybe it is" She replies "You know, I bet that couple made their suicide pact in that very room. Maybe that's why they're renovating. Maybe they've been scraping brain matter off the wood paneling!"

"Maybe we should find out" Allison suggests.

"As much as this place gives me the creeps, I agree with Allison" I speak up.

"Okay, fine" Lydia caves.

We head down to the front desk and the first thing I realise is that the receptionist is missing.

"Well, there goes that" Lydia scoffs.

"Didn't you say the sign said 198?" Allison asks and I look up at the sigh to see it says 201.

"It was 198. I swear to God it was 198" Lydia tells us desperately.

"Okay, what does that mean, that there's been three more suicides?" Allison asks.

"Or three more are about to happen" Lydia suggests.

"Okay, that's it. I'm texting Stiles" I declare, pulling my phone out as I head back upstairs and the girls follow me.

Natalia
We need to talk. Just you

❦ ❦ ❦

"Last time I saw Scott act like that was during the full moon" Allison explains.

"Yeah, I know. He was definitely a little off with me too" Stiles agrees "But actually, it was Boyd who was really off. I watched him put his fist through the vending machine"

"See, it is the motel. Either we need to get out of here right now or someone needs to learn how to do an exorcism ASAP before the werewolves go crazy and kill us" Lydia rants, grabbing a red bible from the drawer.

"Okay, just hold on, all right? What if it's not just the motel?" Stiles suggests "The number in the office went up by three, right?"

"You mean, like, three sacrifices?" I catch on to his theory.

"What if this time it's three werewolves?" He adds.

"Scott, Isaac and Boyd" Allison states.

"Maybe we were meant to come here" Stiles says and a sudden wave of pain runs through my head but I brush it off, clenching my jaw.

"Exactly! So can we get the hell out of here now? Please?" Lydia pleads.

"Wait, hang on. Let me see this" Stiles replies, taking the bible from her and flicking through the pages until he pulls out a slip of paper.