𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Stiles and I tip toe into Danny Mahaealani's hospital room, trying our best to be as quiet as we possibly can. We reach his bedside and Stiles leans over the unconscious boy slightly.

"Danny, you awake?" He whispers, shaking his shoulder "Danny?"

He lightly slaps the Mahaealani boy's face a couple times before slapping it a little harder, making Danny stir in his sleep, and he jumps back in fright, grabbing onto me.

"Idiot" I mutter, pushing him off me.

I crouch down to Danny's backpack, unzipping it and I feel Stiles' eyes on my ass but I say nothing, looking through the contents of the bag.

"What are you doing?" I hear a sleepy voice ask and I turn my head to see Danny looking at us in confusion.

"We're not doing anything, Danny. This is just a dream that you're having" Stiles tells the boy and I roll my eyes, continuing my search through the backpack.

"Why are you going through my stuff?" Danny asks.

"Right, but only in the dream, remember?" Stiles replies "Dream. You're dreaming"

"Why would I dream about you going through my stuff?" Danny then asks, making me snort.

"I don't know that, Danny, okay? It's your dream. Take responsibility for it. Shut up and go back to sleep" Stiles snaps in annoyance.

I find a paper Danny has written on telluric currents and I pull it out, showing it to Stiles.

"Oh, Danny boy, you might've actually found something here" Stiles hums.

I stand up and turn, pushing the paper to the Stilinski boy's chest before bringing my lips to his ear.

"Instead of staring at my ass like a starved dog, why don't you just take a picture for later when you're alone?" I tease him, lightly brushing my fingers against the waistband of his pants and he shakily breathes out, making me smirk widely.

"I-I'm sorry" He stutters, trying not to look me in the eyes.

I grab his chin, making him look at me and his tongue darts out to lick his dry lips anxiously.

"Don't apologise, dork" I smirk, running my pointer finger down his jaw "I like eyes on me"

He gapes like a fish out of water and I pat his cheek, walking past him to the door. I hear his converse squeak against the floor as he scrambles after me and I shake my head with an amused smile.

We exit the hospital and Stiles' phone starts ringing loudly in his pocket. I turn, reaching into his pant's front pocket and pull out the phone to see my brother calling. Stiles stares at me in awe as I answer the call, putting it on speaker.

"Hello, brother" I joke and Scott snorts in amusement.

"Where's Stiles?" My twin asks.

"He's next to me" I answer simply before adding "You're on speaker"

"Good. You're both gonna want to hear this" He states before diving into his explanation.