𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Derek runs at Jennifer in a fit of rage and Scott grabs him before he can slash her into pieces.

"Derek, no!" I warn him.

"She was trying to get out" Derek spits, glaring at her.

"I was trying to keep from getting killed. You can't blame me for that" She argues.

"If you want to show you're one of the good guys, then heal her" Stiles demands, pointing at Cora.

"Not until I'm safe" Jennifer refuses.

"I'd like to volunteer a different method of persuasion. Let's torture her. Works for me" Peter suggests.

"That's a great idea" I smirk at the pale looking woman "I'll start"

Scott grabs me and I open my mouth to argue with him when the speakers abruptly make a loud static noise.

"Um, can I have your attention?" I hear my mom's scared voice through the speakers and I freeze "Mr Deucalion- Excuse me, just Deucalion, requests you bring the woman calling herself Jennifer Blake to the E.R. reception. Do this, and everyone else can leave. You have 10 minutes."

"He's not gonna hurt her" Jennifer says.

"Shut up" Derek barks.

"He won't!" She argues "Scott, you know why. Tell them it's true"

"Scotty, what is she talking about?" I ask in confusion, my eyes watering slightly.

My brother avoids eye contact and I look at Jennifer who rolls her eyes.

"Derek's not the only one he wants in his pack" She reveals.

he wants Scott

"Deucalion doesn't just want an Alpha pack. He wants perfection. That means adding the rarest of Alphas to his ranks" She continues.

"A true Alpha" Peter realises.

"What's that?" Stiles asks in confusion.

"The kind that doesn't have to steal his power from another. One that can rise by the force of his own will" Peter explains "Our little Scott"

"It doesn't matter. We still need to get her out of here" Scott snaps.

"Scotty, but mom-" I'm cut off

"Our mom said there's one more ambulance coming in 20 minutes. And I don't think we've been here that long, so if we can get down to the garage, get to the last ambulance, we can get out of here" Scott forms a plan.

"The twins aren't gonna let us just walk out" Peter says.

"I'll distract them" Scott shrugs.

"You mean fight them" Derek corrects.

"Whatever I have to do" Scott replies.