Special Chapter: Deck Their Halls, It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

'' thoughts
"" speech
() author note
[] reading
** scene/expression/POV change

Here's a gift from me to you this holiday season. Let your days be merry and you time be fun. Enjoy this holiday season, each and every one.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

*Student Council Office*

*1st pov*

Ah, it's the most wonderful time of the year......SO WHY THE FUCK AM I SPENDING IT AT SCHOOL?!?!?! Well, as it turns out, Sandbox Academy doesn't let out until a few days before Christmas, so the clubs decided to hold their own little parties using the what's leftover from their own budget and sometimes asking the student council for a little extra funds. I asked Medaka to give me the days off since I really have no obligation to stay at the school, but she said no.....and you would say "Well then why don't you just not go?" You tell me after you have a blue haired, red eyed woman with a bountiful chest and somehow the muscles of a powerlifter pull you AND YOUR BED out of your house and brings you to school.....TWICE! And I never even told her where I live. Anyways, I was in the Student Council Office, enjoying my nice couch bed, eating some seasonal peppermint chocolate, some chocolate covered cherries, and some homemade chocolate covered peanuts, made by my loving mother, bless her (For those of you with peanut allergies.........Sucks to suck) . Zenny, Ki-Chan, and Akune were all decorating a small tree Medaka put up in the office, and Medaka was decorating the rest of the school....on her own......and she wouldn't accept our help......Me thinks something is a foot.

Zenny: *smiles* I must say, I'm interested in what goes on at Sandbox Academy during this holiday season.

Ki-Chan: *excited* The school seems to come alive during Christmas, though with Medaka here, I'm sure this year will be more interesting than any other.

(Y): *chuckles* Anything with Medaka is more interesting. I mean, she literally made looking for a shoe vandalizer fun.

Akune: *concerned* I still don't understand why Medaka wouldn't want our help with decorating the school? I know she likes to take all of the responsibility on herself, but as a student council, we need to work together.

(Y): *blunt* It's Medaka, the girl does everything on her own and doesn't like to ask others for help. She also loves to be relied on, like when we had that whole missing dog incident. *eats piece of chocolate* She dressed up as a dog and everything. Even acted like a dog.....*ominously* I still see it in my nightmares.

Zenny: *stern* And then with the whole flask plan incident, she actually wanted to try and solve that all on her own at first.

(Y): *chuckles* Yeah, she wishes we would have left her alone for that. Besides, that Oudo prick got what he deserved, though I wish I gave him more than what I did.

Zenny: *blunt* You nearly killed him.

(Y): *blunt* You say that like he didn't deserve to die.

Zenny: Fair point. Still he surrendered, and promised not to hurt anyone again.

Akune: *sweatdrops* Yeah, he was kinda pathetic about it.

(Y): *smirks* That's why you don't mess with the best. *eats chocolate* And I'm the best at everything.

Ki-Chan, Akune, Zenny: *blunt, in thought* 'Definitely not the best at humility'

(Y): *upset* I heard that!

Ki-Chan, Akune, Zenny: *shocked* How?!

(Y): *smug* Because I'm the best. *reaches for chocolate, only to find nothing, confused* Hm? *reaches again* Hmmmmm, I distinctly remember there being a big box of chocolates here.