Breakfast

Mikan woke up early, 5:00 AM to be exact. But to Mikan that wasn't early. That was regular. She shuffled out of her soft and expensive bed where her beautiful girlfriend still slept. She quietly tiptoed over to the bathroom where she pulled her hair up into a ponytail. After that, she grabbed a Band-Aid or two and put them over the few scratches on her face left by Junko's long nails. She didn't mind that Junko scratched her though. Junko is perfect and a few violent outbursts were a small price to pay to keep someone as perfect as Junko in her life. 

And with that, Mikan snapped back into the real world and went downstairs to the kitchen. She felt that it was her duty to make sure that Junko always woke to a breakfast fit for a queen. 

After making breakfast for Junko a couple months, she started to learn that Junko LOVED strawberry things. Especially strawberry pancakes. So that's what Mikan was going to make. Strawberry pancakes and Kashmiri tea with two strawberries on the side. Junko liked pink things so it really worked out.

Just a few minutes after Mikan was done cooking and setting the table, she saw her beloved jump down the stairs to the dining room. Junko had always been a morning person. She strode over to Mikan in her pink cat pajamas. Mikan didn't know why but she felt a little twinge of fear when Junko got closer. 

"Wow Tsumiki you really outdid yourself this time!" Junko exclaimed with her usual loud voice that not even the morning silence. 

"Th-thank you J-J-Junko.." Mikan stuttered while slightly fidgeting.

Junko got closer, starting to examine Mikan. "God, your hair is such a ratty mess though. Did you put any thought into it?" Junko questioned.

Mikan started to feel bad, wondering how she could be so inconsiderate of Junko's feelings. She should have paid more attention to her looks. Junko shouldn't have to see her looking so unpresentable. 

After a few seconds, Junko started to realize that she wouldn't get an answer out of Mikan so she just continued talking. "Well, no worries! I'm the ultimate fashionista so I can fix your hair up within seconds!" She concluded "But first I need to eat my breakfast." 

As Junko went to eat the meal that Mikan had prepared, Mikan thought. She realized that she had not made anything for herself.. But that's okay. Junko said she could stand to lose a few more pounds anyway. She thought back to what Junko had just said. She's so nice wanting to take time out of her busy day to fix Mikans horrible and disgusting mess that she called hair. She was so lucky to have someone like Junko in her life.

Well that's all for chapter one. I haven't written anything in a while so forgive me if my writing was a little off. Anyway, thank you for reading and have a nice day