Help

"What do we do?" I whispered as I stared down at the city that looked like hell on earth

"What do we do?" I whispered as I stared down at the city that looked like hell on earth. Sam and Dean were on either side of me as we laid on the edge of the cliff we were on and stared down at the city below us. It made sense that they would set up here. The center of corruption and sin in the most sinful and corrupted country in the world. 

Dean was shaking his head as he looked down at them, and Sam was mumbling under his breath as he counted. I pulled my notebook out, deciding that it was time to take some notes, as there was no way we could do this without help. 

"How many?" Dean mumbled and Sam mumbled a few more nonsense words to himself before he looked at the pair of us. 

"There's too many to count. There is no way we can do this." I shook my head, gazing down at the large city, that was inhabited entirely by things we used to spend our lives killing. 

"Not alone." I said quietly, and when I looked up, they were both staring at me. I frowned at them, not wanting to say what was at the tip of my tongue but knowing if I didn't we would all die. 

"I think it's time." Dean took a sharp breath in as he looked the city over again as well. 

"Time for...? You have to say it Evie." I took a deep breath in. Closed my eyes and tried to think if this was actually what was best of if it was just because I wanted to see him. 

"We have to go back. We need their help. We cannot do this on our own. We need to get everyone we can. Train them for this. And stop the apocalypse." I looked to my brothers, and they both looked grim, but they each gave me a quick nod. 

"Alright. Let's do this shit." 

Hey guys! I am sorry it is so short! But... I am going to be trying to get back into writing my books! And to do this, I am going to try and update one chapter for each of my books tonight, and I am going to start trying to do something new:

Whichever book has the most reads on the chapter I update today (the last chapter of the book), will be the book that I update tomorrow. And the next day I'll update the book with the most reads on the last chapter, and the next day and the next and so on. So, if you want your book to be update, make sure you are reading it!!

Love,

M