A Monster (Part 3)

(WARNING- a few swears in this chapter)

The greenhaired girl's name was Erin. And after that fateful day in the bathroom, Erin became my one and only friend. She approached me at lunch the day after and sat down next to me. She was so open, and so incredibly nice. I still never  told her why I was crying, but she never asked again so there was no need.

After about a week, she introduced me to her "gang", a clique she hung out with. 

Erin asked me to stay after school with her to meet some of her friends. She brought me to the "school garden", a small garden that the school had outside the left wing. Sitting at the picnic table, or rather, on and around the picnic table, were about a half dozen of Erin-clones.They all dressed the same way: dyed hair, dark skinny jeans, screamo band t-shirts. 

"Who's she?" demanded one of them, a girl who was glaring at me with contempt. This one had long black hair and an eyebrow piercing.

"This is Brooke." Erin introduced me to the irritated girl. "She's a friend." 

"And why is she-?"

"Chill, Kat. Just chill." The black haired girl, Kat, was interrupted by a boy with a very hazy, dull voice. He had long blonde hair with a red streak on one side. He looked and sounded like a druggie.

"So, Brooke, this is Kat" she pointed to the pissed off black haired girl who probably wanted me dead. "Jack," She gestured to the druggie. "Alexa," She pointed at a girl with dyed red hair who was so quiet I didn't notice her before. "And-"

"And John", Interupted the only person she hadn't introduced yet, a tall boy in black clothes and an emo haircut. He walked up to me and held out his hand with a smile. I awkwardly shook his hand.

"Woah there, John. Back it off." Erin chuckled.

We sat at the table for a while, making jokes and laughing. Kat was still glaring at me the whole time. From such an outcasted badass group, I was expecting some alchohol or drugs to pop up out of no where. But they weren't idiots. We were on school grounds after all. 

The group started to depart, starting with Alexa, then John, then Jack. All that was left were Erin, Kat and I. Erin had to leave, and not wanting to be stuck alone with Kat, I tried to follow right after her.

"Wait, Brooke." Called Kat. Oh shit... I turned around slowly like I was about to face the devil himself. 

But when I looked at her, she was smiling.

"It was nice meeting you." Wait, WHAT?

"Uh, sure. You too." Confused, I hurried off. 

Author's note:
well, sorry about not updating in a while :/

I'm really surprised how popular this has gotten. Thanks for reading! Please give me some feedback!