A Monster (Part 4)

ERIN’s POV

“She wasn’t that bad you know. I kinda liked her.” Kat said smiling to me while we were hanging out at my place. She was sitting behind me on the couch with her arms and legs playfully wrapped around me. She kissed me on the cheek, an action that was getting old (almost unwanted). Kat was such a harsh, stern, and unpredictable character who only had these random outbursts of love and kindness. But her love always seemed so strange, because I knew what she could be like at other times.

“Really? It looked like you hated her.”

“At first, yeah.” Kat. She was always so vicious on the outside to new people. Maybe it’s to scare them or intimidate them, or to get a good first impression. I would never know. It’s funny, we’ve been dating for almost two years and I still couldn’t figure out my own girlfriend. 

Another kiss, this time on my hand.

There was something special about that Brooke though, though I couldn’t put my finger on it. She just seemed so… unique.  

Kat’s third kiss landed on my lips, but it was empty. The electric surge of rush and love that used to blossom at this, was now nothing but the feeling of touch, skin against skin and nothing more.

We were dying, and I was afraid that I was the only one who knew it.

END OF PART 4

Author's Note: Well, sorry about not updating in a while :/ BUt don't worry! I actually got some plans for the chapters to come so I should be updating them more often then normal.

ALSO: I decided to change the title of this story so that it focuses on the storyline of "A Monster". I just doubt that this is going to include that many more new story lines :P I've also been considering possibly deleting the "Sports and Boy Shorts" because it just seems so out of place here.. oh well.. still thinking about it. :P